Chapter 12

Chanyeol's POV

"Mrs. Byun did you need help with the dishes?" I asked as everyone had left the table.

Baekhyun had taken the kids up to get them ready so I wanted help Mrs. Byun clean up.

"Oh no honey go to tell your children goodnight a few dishes won't kill me" She waved me off as she cleaned off the table.

"Well I'm pretty sure Baek is gonna kill me" I joked.

"Don't worry, he'll come around, you know how he is and I don't think he stopped loving you for a second and neither did you to him" She patted my shoulders.

I smiled at her and nodded my head before walking up the stairs to the kids room.

I opened the creme white door showing baekhyun hovering over the kids.

"Remember Mommy loves you" He kissed both their cheeks.

"I luvb you too Mommy!"
"Love you too!"

The twins said at the same time. They gave their Mom a kiss on the cheek before snuggling up in their covers.

Baekhyun continued to look over the children for a minute before I could see evident tears on his face.

"I-im so-so sorry, Mommy is so sorry, he's so sorry he can't give you all the new toys, or a decent house to live in, or even the joy of having two parents, mommy promises things will get better, mommy promises he'll get everything you want for Christmas, and Mommy promises to let Daddy know you love him and he loves you" He cried out. He stuttered all the way through.

He just cried and cried and finally I couldn't take it anymore. I ran in and carried him to our room sitting him on the side of the bed.

"Baek? What's wrong? I thought you were happy to be back at your parents?"

"I am but it made me realize how much I haven't done, my parents basically cradled me through this whole thing, even now they help me with pretty much everything" He snuggled up to my arm.

"When we had gotten upstairs they had told me about their day, but then Chelsea said one of the parents called Taehyung a rotten apple from a dead tree because of who his parents are and you know how Taehyung's personality is, so it only made matters worse"

"And I know my parenting skills aren't bad, but everywhere I go I get shamed by someone if not a few people, and I know bringing this out to the public will hurt your career and for that I'm really sorry but grateful that you're here, I miss my giant, I miss my bestfriend, I miss my channie" He hugged me tightly.

I hugged him back letting him cry out while I heard muffled words coming from his mouth but the sound was suffocated by my chest.

"Baek, you are a wonderful parent, and you have powered through being one while most would give it up or kill the baby, honestly I'm ready to be a father and whenever you're ready to love me I'll love you twice as hard" Baekhyun moved his head but when he did his eyes were closed and I heard subtle snores coming from him.

"I love you so much, and I just pray that you love me too" I whispered before pecking his cheek and drifting off to dream land.
____________________________________

Hey guys, short chapter today only cause it's a filler. Expect next chapter sooner than later and also expect a thanksgiving special. I'm still deciding how to bring in Daehyun or how to tie in kaisoo to this story. But yeah I finally have time to update. Please comment all your questions, comments, and concerns. Also favor and share the story. Speaking of which. 2K REALLY!!!!!! I AM LITERALLY SCREAMING RIGHT NOW. Omo I think I'm gonna explode my face is so red. I really would like to thank everyone reading this book and I know 2k isn't alot these days but it's alot to me. I hope you guys continue to read and support my book. Peace and love ✌