Chapter 22.5

Baekhyun's POV

"Its day 3 of trip!" I said in front the cameramen. We were doing our usual interview as a recap of yesterday and a preview of today.

"Yesterday was the best! We rode everything in sight!" I cheered.

Chanyeol sneered "Don't forget you bought everything in sight" I nudged him in the stomach to that "That's why I used you credit card instead of mines"

Chanyeol looked wide eyed and jumped from the interview seat "Oh God! My money! My precious savings!" He ran through the house.

I giggled and faced the camera "Just between me and you, Chanyeol acts like a big baby behind the camera" I whispered to the camera before backing up.

The director told me that was then end of the interview and I could call it day. Baekhyun thanked everyone and headed to the kitchen where his now husband was.

He grabbed a donut from the box and sat beside him while drinking his very sugary coffee.

"I've always wanted to ask something since you agreed to start over" Chanyeol spoke up. I answered with a him as I bit my donut.

"Do you want to have kids again? I know you wanted to take it slow and all but I'd like another chance to take care of you" and that's when my smile kid of faded.

"I kind of knew this would have been brought up, just not in the middle of our honeymoon" I made a bitter smile.

"Going through that without you it killed that innocent in me and sometimes I question did I hate you or did I just really miss you?"

"But I will always love you, I think I would've just died alone if you didn't come back like you did, nobody could replace you, My Channie" and I felt a tear about to fall down my cheek.

A/n: Why am I making this so sad 😢 I promise you guys this isn't a sad story

"The answer is yes I would love to but I don't know when, we had the twins so young I just feel like I'd bring even more shame getting pregnant again before I'm even legally able to drink" I confessed.

Chanyeol grabbed my chin and turned it upwards "You are not shaming anyone, the more younger we are the more we can have right?" He winked at the end.

I tried to hold in my laughter but he kept making silly faces "You always make me laugh!" I exclaimed still laughing.

Eventually we stopped playing around and now we were sitting in the couch with the twins on the other side of the laptop.

"Mommy! Daddy! Our family project is almost finished!" Taehyung said pointing to the big poster in the corner.

I made a big smile "That's great sweetie, I can't wait to come see your presentation"

"Have you guys been behaving with Uncle lulu and Soo?" Chanyeol asked with his deep voice.

The both nodded then Chelsea spoke "TaeTae oppa learned to count with me" and Taehyung rolled his eyes "Counting is so boring! And it's really hard!"

I giggled at the two "Well mommy and daddy are proud that you two are learning new things"

We heard yelling in the background it was probably Kyungsoo calling them to bed.

"Mommy and Daddy will see you in a couple days alright?" I said giving them a kissy face. Chanyeol gave them a slilly face and we could hear their childish giggles.

"Remember our pact" Chanyeol raised his eyebrow and taehyung made a pose "I am Park Taehyung the son and oldest of the great Park family!" Then Chelsea posed with her hand on her hip "And I am Park Chelsea the beautiful lotus of the great Park family!"

"Together we are the twins and leaders of the future Park children!" They made a pose to together. I couldn't hold in my laughter.

I rolled on the floor releasing my ball of laughter. I could't stop it was too funny. I stood up and tired to gather myself "Mommy.Needs. To. Get. Ready. Love. You." I said in between laughs and then continued to walk down the hallway

___________________________________

I know this chapter is super short mianhae! I changed the chapter like a million times and I realized I missed an update. BUT! as promised next chapter will be date night/Smut/Second to last day of the trip and then when they get back I have anouther suprise *sneaky face*. Also I opened up a postion for a co-writer to help me wit the story/smut/other details. I didn't know managing 3 books at once was this hard. Please private message me if your interested and I'll let you know by judging off a small chapter or smut you would make 500 is the minimum so its not that hard my expectations are actually kinda normal. Love you guys and thank you for always being patient with updates! *does aegyo*

~Question of the day~ Any predictions of what's gonna happen when they get back home?