100k!?

OMG SO I JUST REALIZED I REACHED OVER A 100K!! I'M SO EXCITED I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'M JUST REALLY IN SHOCK RIGHT NOW. I want to the thank you guys so much and I just couldn't ask for better readers. Wattpad has become a place of therapy for me to do what I love most. I know I don't update as often as I used to but know that I appreciate every single one of you (even my silent readers!!) for showing so much support on this book. I promise you guys this book will get finished plus maybe a sequel or two (I've been thinking about making a prequel to this book ever since I've published it) but you all have to be willing to ride a long and ride and I'm so grateful that you guys have been so patient. Hopefully during the holidays I'll be able to mass produce chapters like last year, fingers crossed, but I do want you guys to know that I want the best writing I can produce (even if that means a chapter or two every month). But I do want you guys to know that you're helping me grow as a writer, and as a human being even writing this much has made me improve in mu English and I just love you guys with all my heart. So as a present from me to you I am open to anything in the comments or requesting a special part of your choice. Whether it be asking for a Q&A or suggesting things for chapters, shoutouts for books,what you love about this book, or even what you want to see change with this book. Whatever you have to say I'll make sure to respond. Thank you guys so much and I love you all!!! I can't believe we've made it this far.