Chapter 13

Baekhyun's POV

I was woken up from a loud snore. I fluttered my eyes,squinting from the sunlight shining through the windows. Then once again I heard the loud snore.

I fully opened my eyes seeing chanyeol's sleeping face. And then I looked down.  I was cuddled up to his bare chest which was pretty warm......and hard......like six pack hard.

I shuffled trying to move out of his embrace only to be pulled in even tighter.

I still struggled but the more I did the tighter his grip got. Then I felt my self beneath him.

He was practically crushing me as he held me beneath him.

"Ch-Chanyeol!? Y-you-youre squishing me" I gasped still trying to release from him.

By then I had stopped struggling and just layed there. Embarrassed at our position and how close we were.

Then I saw a flash of light. I cocked my head to the side to see my mom at the foot of the bed with a camera in hand.

"Oh you two were so cute!" She exclaimed as she pointed to the camera screen.

At this point my face had become a full on red. Besides the fact that chanyeol felt like a personal heater.

"Chanyeol!? Wake up! Wake up now!?" I started to pat his face.

He groaned and his eyebrows twitched.

"Let's him sleep so I can take more pictures!" My mom pleaded.

That only made me want to escape him even more. Before I felt my face engulf in warmness.

I opened my eyes after it had stopped only to realize chanyeol had kissed me.

He released me and I jumped out of the bed.

"PABO!!WHO SAID YOU COULD KISS ME!?" I yelled as I pointed at him.

My mom just giggled. Chanyeol on the other hand looked at me halfway smirking.

"You!? You two were in on this together weren't you!?" I yelled.

My Mom and Chanyeol broke our in laughter.

"No sweetie I came in to call you guys for breakfast, and it just so happened that you guts were in the cutest position" She ended with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes. "Sure......let's just eat breakfast Chanyeol and I have something to do today" I rubbed my forehead with my hand.

"We do?" Chanyeol spoke up in a raspy voice.

I snapped my head towards him. "Yes we do" I gritted my teeth. "Remember our 'conversation' yesterday concerning us"

I heard my mom squeal "You're getting back together aren't you!?"

"Yeah sure something like that" I sneered before continuing to the children's room.
____________________________________
Time skip -

"Annnnnnd finished" the makeup artist said.

She spun me around in the chair facing the mirror.

I had light pink lipstick on my lips and the BB cream made my skin glow just like back in highschool.

My eyes were covered in eyeliner and a hint of black eyeshadow making a light smokey eye.

It almost reminded me of my old self. Though I never ever got rid of my eyeliner routine because I am the eyeliner queen.

Then I looked at my hair. It was a nice silver blonde. Wait silver blonde?.

"So how you like it?" She smiled.

I looked over to her. "M-m-m-my Hair" I touched it. "I love it!!!I haven't looked this hot since luhan  made me go out!" I cheered.

I heard her chuckle "Thanks to be honest you look flawless even without the makeup, one of my best clients yet"

"Thanks, I hope we'll see each other again, the names Baekhyun by the way" I made a bright smile.

"Amber, Hope to see you again too"

I gave her one last smile before Suho burst into the dressing room.

"🎵Showtime!!🎵" He sung.

I laughed at his confidence. "Oh Baekhyun you look even better with makeup, you are so gonna be the the daughter I never had!" He cupped my face his hands.

"Hey! Suho no touching the face it took me forever to perfect this, I don't even know why you guys call me to do makeup when I can barely do my own" Amber swatted his hand.

"I'm sorry A, he's just so cute!" He exclaimed.

I just giggles as normal. "Well let's get going we have a family photoshoot for you guys at 5 and your little angels are already dieing to see you" Suho looked at his watch like before pulling me out of the room.

I stumbled out the room with him meeting Chanyeol and the kids gazes.

Chanyeol's eyes spread wide with a suprised face. "What? Is there something wrong?"

"No no no you're perfect just like that" He made a small smile.

I felt something tug on my shirt and looked down at Taehyung.

He made hands for me to pick him up so I did.

"Mommy looks like a superstar!" He played with my hair.

I made a silly face and he giggled. "And Chelsea looks like a mini mommy!" He pointed to Chelsea who was in Chanyeol's arms.

"What about daddy Taehyung?" Chanyeol pouted.

"Daddy is the most handsomest after Taehyungie!" Taehyung giggled.

We all laughed at Taehyung's silliness. "That means we're the prettiest family ever" Chelsea spoke up.

"I guess that means we are" I poked her nose.

"You ready?" Chanyeol raised his left eyebrow.

"Yeah, let's just hope I won't get killed"

To be continued.........
____________________________________
Another chapter out! Man I feel pumped with inspiration this week. Don't get used to this tho once school starts back up I'm sure updating will be nonexistent once again. Anyway let's talk about the melon congratulations to everyone else wether it was at the melon music awards or MAMA I think everyone deserved an award this year. I mean 2016 as far as kpop goes has been awesome! I hope you continue to support me and this book! Remember to vote comment and share.
Question of the day is back!
Who is your ultimate group and ultimate bias?