Chapter 25

Baekhyun's POV

"Did you two get everything from the car?" I say looking at the two who ran to the doorstep.

"Yes mommy!" They said in sync. I smiled at their enthusiasm and followed them up the steps to the porch.

Taehyung jumps to reach the doorbell and hits it. "Grandma!Grandpa! It Taehyungie and Chelsea!"

He continues to jump and hit the doorbell until the door opens revealing my mother. She gave me a warm smile then bent down a bit to hug the twins.

"How are my little angels" She pinched then kissed their cheeks. "We're good grandma" Chelsea made a shiny smile just like her father's.

"Well what brings you by grandma and grandpa today?" She asks the kids then looks up at me.

"Christmas is a couple weeks away so Luhan it'd be nice to go early Christmas shopping"

She nodded her head "Ah, do you need me to transfer some money to your account?" She asked.

I shook my head "No, Chanyeol gave me a black card this morning, he said it's like unlimited or something"

"Well I won't hold you any longer, I know you haven't spent alot of time with you friends since the kids" She said as she instructed the twins to take off their shoes.

She hugged me and I hugged her back "Be safe okay?" She patted my shoulder. I smiled and nodded "Okay mom, and I'll have Chanyeol pick them up"

"Alrighty then" She waved me off the turned to the kids "Now who wants hot chocolate and hotteok?" I heard her say.

I could hear the kids burst in cheers before she shut the door. I couldn't help but smile as I felt free at last.

I sneered quietly while quickly running to my car. I was prepared for the tedious drive to gangnam.

Luhan and Sehun live in gangnam, in their insanely large penthouse. Unlike his brother, Sehun magically molded into the high life.

A/n: I don't know if I properly pointed this out but Sehun is Chanyeol's brother

From taking over Park enterprises to sponsoring his brother at concerts and special events. He runs it all.....with a bit of laziness.

That's where Luhan comes into play. He makes Sehun get things done, if anyone asked me I'd say without Luhan Park enterprises would be in a bit of trouble.

"Ring ding dong, ring diggi ding diggi, ding ding ding" My phone went off.

I pressed the green button and put it to my ear "Hello?" I heard soft and warm voice "Hey, you almost here?"

"Yeah I'm pulling in the parking garage" I say as I drive up to the guard.

"Okay, park close to the door, I have to help Kyungsoo down" Luhan said before hanging up. Help? Why would he need help?

I showed the guard my ID and drive through the garage before parking by the lobby door.

The automatic doors slid open showing Luhan with his arm around Kyungsoo's back and hand.

Did I miss something? It's been 2 weeks since we got back, I know I've been busy with my mom but what happened?

Luhan opened the door for Kyungsoo and he slowly got in followed by Luhan getting in the front.

I looked at Kyungsoo then Luhan then back at Kyungsoo before squinting my eyes.

"What? You still mad about that video?" Luhan gave me a confused look. I scoffed "No, and I should be the one asking what"