Chapter 41 pt2

Baekhyun's POV

"I'll kill you!!!!" The blonde on the screen lunged at the camera man. His camera fell making a large cracking sound.

Smack! A slap came across the strangers face "You guys think this is funny!!! I'm in pain!" Luhan screamed crazily as Sehun and Chanyeol pulled him off the terrified man.

Luhan tried to go for the camera that was filming. "Stop filming me!!!! Let me at em!!" He tried to pull from the too. He kicked and tussled suprisingly hitting the the camera which made the screen go black.

"Fuck, they're gonna run that shit all week" Chanyeol handed me a warm cup. The warmth granted ne instant satisfaction but the only response I had was "I can't drink co-" He cut me off "Coffee I know, its tea, the nurses said it was calm your nerves"

How rich. I scoffed to myself. Acting like he knows something. Acting like he cares. It's the 2nd pregnancy hes missed out on, what does he know. My eyes pierced into his but his gaze was si strong I awkwardly focused my attention to the cup of warmness and drank from it.

"Thanks" I threw out quietly. I knew he was making that stupid smirk without even looking. But I refused to say anything else still feeling his gaze on me. So we sat in the empty waiting room, only hearing the beeping from monitors, rolling wheels and random announcements on the intercome.

"I know you hate me" Heh, sure let's say that "But I love you, and I mean it, what I said on our wedding day, they were true words" I rolled my eyes. Nice try.

"How are the twins?" His voice changed to curiosity. I waited awhile before replying shortly "Fine" He sighed "Did they like their presents?"

"Yep" another blank answer escaped my mouth. He sighed "You arent making this easy ya know?" I smirked "That's the point" Idiot.

"Ha! I got more than one word, great progress!" He cheered. I giggled unconsciously. I caught myself and turned myself the other way.

"How about....you? The baby?" I smiled thinking about my last doctor's appointment "It's a boy.....a carrier" I spoke softly remembering my joy "Hes starting to be more active now even though he's a little underweight, Its only because I havent been eating alo-"

"Why arent you eating!?" He freaked out. My eyes grew wide "No, I'm not starving myself I just-Ive been so busy and I didnt want to gain too much weight like I did with the twins an-" He shushed me, getting down on his knees before me.

"Don't sacrifice our babies well being for other people" Our baby? "I want to be there for you, no stressing this time" Too late for that, but I appreciate it "Just let me care for you"

I looked away "I.....I dont know" I honestly didn't. I don't want to be hurt again. He put his hands in mines begging "Please.......I miss you, the kids, our new little star, I don't want to be the same conceited asshole from 4 years ago"

Fuck he's crying. "Chanyeol I-" I tried to say something but there was nothing to say. I couldnt say anything.

Suddenly the door to the waiting room opened. It was Sehun, he looked way beyond tired not to mention the bruises on his arms and hand but still he smiled. "They're here, all three of them" He said proudly "Only one visitor at a time for right now"

Chanyeol motioned for me to go first and I hurried along with Sehun. Just a couple of months ago I would've thought Luhan and Sehun would have never had kids, and now they have triplets!

When I entered the room, there layed in bed was a very tired Luhan. He made a light smile when he noticed me "You and Kyungsoo never told me it was this hard" He joked. I smiled big "That was for us to know and you to find out"

He waved me off "Bullshit" Looking to the crib full of three chubby babies he pointed "Want to take a look?" I nodded and He motioned for Sehun to bring the crib closer.

"The chubby one on the left is Minguk" He pointed "Then the one on the right is jaemin" He gushed. Then he pointed to the middle "And that's our little ziyu, hes the only carrier" It was the smallest bundle of the three. I gushed at the three cuties, you could tell even now they were beautiful.

"They're so beautiful" I complimented. Luhan cackled "Yes yes I know, have you taken a look at their parents" He tried to make the most charming face he could despite looking a complete mess.

We enjoyed our bit of laughter before he stated "Go get your man, he needs to see his new nephew's" He smirked mischievously "Dont think I'm not gonna get my payback for this little stunt you pulled" I battled back. He shrugged "Let's call it mother's intuition" He teased.

I rolled my eyes waving bye to the new parents. Chanyeol went in and did his visit while I stood and waited for us to finish our conversation.

He surprised me when he appeared in front of me "Isnt it weird? Seeing then with kids?" I chuckled "Tell me about it" He gave me a wide smile "I miss that smile" I blushed, looking down.

"Chanyeol?" I asked quietly. He hummed in response "About what you said, now that I think about it, it was really unfair of me to keep the kids away from you and I havent told you anything about the baby either, I didnt mean to react like that at the birthday party and I should have given you a chance then so we wouldn't ha-" He shut up my rambling with a kiss.

My knees went weak as if I was melting. I hadnt felt this way in months. The kiss started to get heavy but I pushed him away realizing we were in a hospital hallway.

He looked confused but I put my hand in his chin "W-what I'm trying to say is......I'm willing to make this work, for us, for the kids and for our new little one" I put his hand on my stomach.

The fluttering in my stomach came back and Chanyeol's eyes started to tear.

"He missed you"
____________________________________
Here is part 2! I hope you enjoyed! There are 2 chapters left!!!! I will ask you some important questions next chapter that will influence the story (and its sequel) MAJORLY so choose wisely. Get ready for the real drama!!!! Love you guys and always thank for the continuous support. We hit 200k yall!!!!! Let me know any suggestions for new stories or things you would like to see added to this one/ the sequel. LOVE YOUUUU❤❤❤❤ THANKS FOR 200K