Chapter 30

Baekhyun's POV

"Come on! We don't want to be late!" I hurried the twins out of the car. We were at the train station. Like a miracle Chanyeol came home late last night, it was so hard not to tell him that I was pregnant yet, Only two more days!

Our train was leaving at 4 in the evening, just enough time to arrive at the Park's cabin before dinner. The twins rushed quickly to our sides.

Chelsea had on a long black sweater along with a beige dress coat. Her socks reached her knees and she had a cute pair of black boots on that Luhan had bought. On top of that her hair was nicely layed down reaching her shoulders with a cute beanie.

On the other hand Taehyung had on a black sweater with a grey jacket and dark washed jeans. His hair was styled down with a beanie covering the back. My children were so cute!!

I heard a deep chuckle being me causing me to jump. I turned around to see my idiot husband smirking at me trying not to laugh. "You're such a scaredy cat"

I stomped my foot in the snow "I am not! You just need to stop sneaking behind people!" He chuckled again "Whatever you say babe" Chelsea signaled for Chanyeal to pick her up and as usual she was in his hold. So cute!

I held Taehyung's hand with mine as my other held my suitcase. Looking at the signs for our train, the twins were amazed at the grand station. They had never ridden a train before, only subway trains.

"Baek! Train B7 is over here!" He motioned to the gate. The train was already boarding so we hurried to get in line.

We let the twins down and as soon as we got our tickets checked they bolted inside. Chanyeol and I followed them as quickly as we could with the luggage we were both holding.

The twins stopped at one of the booth tables and hopped on. I handed Chanyeol the rest of the luggage except the twins backpacks and I sat down.

I was sitting next to Taehyung while Chelsea was sitting across from us next to Chanyeol. "You guys ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa Park's cabin?" I asked cheerfully grabbing the twins attention.

"Grandma Park gives Tutus!!" Chelsea excitedly clapped "I want more!" Chanyeol and I laughed before he said "We'll see if Grandma Park will give you more this year okay?" To which she nodded.

Then Taehyung just laughed "Me and Grandpa eat candies from Grandma's purse" He put his finger to his mouth "Don't tell Grandma!!"

I giggled and ruffled his hair before we continued to talk as a small family. I rubbed my stomach lightly, another little Chnayeol running around. It makes me smile like no other. I guess are family won't be so small.

After having a couple of snacks and looking at the mountains the twins fell asleep. Chelsea curled up in a ball leaning on Chanyeol and Taehyung sitting in my lap sleeping on my chest.

"Can you believe it?" Chanyeol spoke up. My attention snapped from the window to him and I raised an eyebrow "Believe what?"

He chuckled "Just a couple months ago you threw a glass of water to my face and now here we are going to my family's cabin, together with all our friends and family"

I shined a bright smile before giggling "I guess it is a bit surreal" My hand was entangled in his "But this was meant to be right?"

He nodded "Absolutely, I wouldn't have it any other way, maybe even another baby?" I wanted to laugh at the irony but I didn't want to ruin the suprise.

I laughed a little "Maybe"
____________________________________
Time skip - At the Park's Cabin

"BAEK!!!!" I heard a voice yell as I exited the car. It was Luhan, he ran to me leaving Sehun to get all his luggage. He hugged me and then let go "You won't believe how good of an appointment I had!"