Chapter 41 pt1

Baekhyun's POV

Over the past couple of weeks I've had time to think about the things Chanyeol said. I still love him but, it's just not enough to believe him.

We met at the twins birthday, Luhan had slipped him on the invite list without me noticing and he surprised me. Hopefully he doesnt pull a stunt like that again.

Even though I found out about the case, I'm still not involved, they don't want me stressing so I've been hanging with Luhan, helping him with his baby shower while Kyungsoo has been scaring the living daylights out him about giving birth.

Still I miss the extra warmness of a partner when I sleep, I miss the help, I miss the support.

"BAEKYHYUNNNNN! NO TIME FOR SLACKING! THE BABY SHOWER IS IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES" Luhan screamed. He's been pressed for the last 3 days, according to him anything less than perfect is a waste of time and his baby shower will NOT be a waste of time.

Luckily, he's still a thoughtful person and decided for the baby shower to be mines as well. While I was less thrilled of the idea he gushed about how cute it would be.

I entered the master bathroom seeing Luhan. He had on a robe with his hair tied up, frustrated at his makeup. "You're rushing me but you arent even dressed?" I looked him up and down.

He rolls his eyes "Stop teasing and hand me my clothes" I laugh and grab his outfits off the hanger. It was an all white outfit. He finished up his makeup and straightened out his now naturally brown hair.

I handed him his outfit and walked out to let him get dressed. I stared at myself in the mirror. I wore a black turtle neck with white Jean's and a Jean jacket. My hair was now black, and of course I had my eyeliner on. I turned to the side and my belly stretched out. I was now 6 and half months. (A/n For anyone who is wondering Luhan is 8 and a half)

A familiar fluttering came from my stomach and I knew that was the baby moving around. I made a small smile "What are you excited for?" The fluttering happened again as if they were talking to me.

The bedroom opened and I snapped my head to see who it was. I relaxed as it was just Mrs. Park. She smiled wide "You look beautiful!" She hugged me tight before letting me go. "Thank you Mrs. Park" I greeted her.

"I came to tell you both guests have started to arrive, Your mother is here if you would like to see her" I perked up at the mention of my mom. "We'll be down in a minute, luhan should be  dressed by now" I spoke before entering the bathroom again.

Luhan stood in front of the mirror shifting his hair around. I folded my arms "Guests are starting to arrive, might wanna hurry up princess" He smirked "You really wanna go there baek? I have PLENTY of names for you"

I rolled my eyes "Not today let's save ourselves from embarrassment" We laughed before making our way downstairs.

When we got into view of people the party started to clap and Sehun made his way to the stairs helping us the rest of the way down.

How did I not remember how tiring the parties were?

Time skip

I sighed as they watched me open my last gift. It was another box of Pampers. I thanked the person who got them for me and finally settled in my seat comfortably.

Luhan perked up "Thank you for the generous gifts! Help yourselves to the rest of the food and desserts" He winked at me.

As people dispersed from the living room we both made a huge sigh "Someone tell me who invited all the mother of my class???" Luhan complained. I chuckled "I know right? I wont need any diapers for a good 3 months!"

The blonde made a small twitch and grabbed his stomach  "Theyve been really active today" He winced rubbing his large stomach. I smiled "They're ready to come any minute now, of course they're gonna be excited-"

The doorbell rung but almost like an instinct Sehun ran from the dining room eyeing Luhan to sit back down. Luhan scoffed "You see he doesnt let me do anything now" We laughed but I stopped when Sehun walked back in the door. A certain big eared idiot walked through the door.

My face immediately twisted in a face of disgust. Before I could even say anything Luhan cried "Ahhhh fuck me!!!!" Sehun ran to his side "Babe what's wrong?"

"Fuck those rascals kicked me so hard they made me piss my pants!" He fussed "Take me upstairs, I need to put on some new pants" Almost like a dog, Sehun helped him lift from the chair.

"Shit" I cursed looking at the chair Luhan rose from. "What? Dont tell me the chair is soaked too" He held onto Sehuns hand tightly whole the other held his stomach. He screamed again, his knees almost giving out. Chanyeol ran to help sehun catch the blonde.

"Its time" I got up from my chair. Luhan's expression immediately changed "W-what? Time for what? Baek no-" I cut him off "Chanyeol help me take him to their car, Sehun you alert the guests and get an overnight bag ready!" I delivered orders.

Sehun let Luhan hold my hand and fled to the dining room. "This is not what I expected" I heard Chanyeol say under his breath. I challenged him "Oh shut up, just for that we're taking your car"

We helped the blonde in pain out of the apartment complex and into the garage. We tried our best to sit him in the backseat but in his crying mess he requests to lay his head on my lap.

The car was dead silent as we waited for Sehun. The only sound was the low talking on the radio and Luhan's quiet sniffles.

He didn't even have to tell me but he was scared. Even though he is technically the oldest his mindset his the youngest. He's childish and spoiled and stubborn all the way around. But he loves, and he loves hard and that's all that kids need, someone to love.

I didnt even realize we had already taken off even Luhans cries got louder. "I'm not ready!!!" He freaked out "I cant do this, it hurts, I just want them out!!!!!" He whined like a kid burying his head in my lap.

I giggled softly "You are ready, you'll ne the best mom ever, think of all the shopping you get to do" I said trying to distract him. "I get to shop for them like I do for Chelsea and Tae?" He sniffled. "Yes you do"

He moaned "It huuuurts!" He kicked Chanyeols seat "Drive faster!!" He looked startled but only slowly accelerated the car, tipping over the speed limit. Luhan continued to fuss until we were in the front of the hospital.

Sehun this whole time had been quiet. When we arrived he retrieved a wheel chair for his fiancee "Here babe, get in" He held out his hand. Luhan swatted it away giving him a menacing look.

"You! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" Tears streamed down his face "Look at me! I've gained over 30 pounds! My stomach is huge! Three humans are going to leave my body!" He lunged at the male and I had to make sure he didnt fall straight out of the car.

"Babe! Calm down!" Sehun held Luhans arms restraining him. The blondes continued to resist grabbing attention from the emergency room.

To make matters worse a crowd of paparazzi came out of no where! He saw the flashing of the cameras and it's almost as if his eyes turned red. "I'm gonna kill you!!!"
____________________________________

To be continued.....

Hey guys! Pt2 will be out by the end of the week. Quick poll

Should Baekhyun have a

Girl

Boy

Comment on either one! Love you guys and I miss your funny comments! Sorry for the super slow updates!