Q&A Answers

Baekhyun:

Q: I LOVE YOU AND YOUR KIDS AND YOUR HUSBAND! Do you want more kids?                                     A: *Blushes* Thank you we love you too also, maybe I don't know about right now but I'd like to have some in the years coming

Q: How are you so fabulous?                                                                                                                                            A: *Does dramatic hair flip* This is pure genes.............*whispers* Eyeliner and Facial Masks, I'd have bags and wrinkles if those two didn't exist

Q: If you were to have another kid what gender would you want it to be?                                                    A: Any gender would be fine as long as they are healthy but I've always wanted 1 girl and for her to have brothers to protect her even if they are younger than her but, I would still take any gender.

Chanyeol:

Q: Heyya there boii please get ur pretty and small wife big and cute again (if you know what I mean *winky face*)                                                                                                                                                               A: *Smirks* I'm working on it, 6 is my goal *winks back*

Q: Why so rich? And do you truly love Baekhyun?                                                                                                   A: I'm and idol/actor I make a decent amount of money and, of course I love him he's my painter and I'm his canvas *Looks into the distance*

The Twins:

Q: You guys are so cute!!!                                                                                                                                                   A: (Taehyung)*does aegyo* I know right!, (Chelsea) *Blushes* T-thank you 

Q: Do you want younger siblings to play with? NOON/UNNIE LOVES YOU BOTH SO MUCH!                 A: (Taehyung) I want a little brother so we can play Mario cart and soccer together and I want a little sister so I can protect her like Chelsea and I love you too noona! (Chelsea) I want a little sister so we can play dress up because Taehyung hyung doesn't like to and saranghae unnie!

Luhan:

Q:  ARE YOU PREGNANT? if yes do you want a girl or boy? Oh and I love ya                                                 A: *Screams* NO!! DONT CURSE ME DONT JINX IT! SEHUN TOLD ME WE FORGOT A CONDOM DURING BIRTHDAY SEX! HOW CAN YOU LOVE ME AND TAUNT ME ABOUT MY BIGGEST FEAR!

Q: Hope you pregnant soon!                                                                                                                                              A: NOT YOU TOO, STOP CURSING ME I'M NOT READY TAKE BAEKHYUN INSTEAD! *begs on knees*

Kyungsoo:

Q: How are you keeping up with the baby?                                                                                                                A: *currently eating a pint of ice cream and a jar of pickles* It's a pain in the ass, it keeps kicking me and won't calm down just like it's burnt cookie of a father, but on the bright side I can get on Luhan's nerves but he hold back because I get 'insecure' and start to throw a fit I heard they might bring a priest to my labor cause they think I'm gonna banish Kai to the very pits of hell, sounds fun.

Author-nim:

Q: Are you planning on making a sequel or nahhh?                                                                                               A: I thought about making one about the kids, I'll know once I finish the book

Q: What grade are you in?                                                                                                                                                  A: I'm in 8th but I'll be in 10th grade next year your author-nim is a smarty pants

Q: How can you keep up with updates?                                                                                                                       A: I honestly don't even know it's a miracle I upload like I do, I usually write when I have free time which is basically the weekend hopefully I'll have a fully functional update schedule soon.

Q: What's your favorite Kpop song and why?                                                                                                            A: Ill do an old song and a new song, my old favorite song is I Am The Best by 2NE1 it's my favorite song becasue at that time I was 9 or 10 and it was like my ultimate bop and I'll dance to it 24/7, my favorite new song is MAMA by BTS-JHope it's my favorite song because it's a really cheerful song, I like super upbeat songs and I can relate to this lyrics in a way when my mom was worried about me not succeding in america because only my dad spoke english. Hope that answered your question.

Q:  Why do you write so well & when did you get into EXO/Chanbaek?                                                          A: I'm not sure why I write well, honestly my writing style was unliked by teachers for a while until I got to 6th grade and my english teacher tld me my short story should have been a book. I guess since I almost write daily it gradually gets better. Also I got into EXO when they debuted it had only been like 2 years since I had been in America so I still kept up with Korean music for the most part. But, they grew on me a little after BTS debuted and now I listen to both religiously. And for the ships I was a hardcore shipper from the start so ChanBaek just became one of my many OTP's
____________________________________
That's the end, thank you to all who participated I appreciate you so much and I hope I answered your questions. If you have anymore just list them in the comments and I'll answer in the comments. Chapter 22 is in the making so just wait! Author-nim will be back on track soon! Also BTS just came back! Not today was so lit, but the lyrics wanna make me cry! Why you do this BTS! And don't even get me started on Spring Day! I think I'm officially dead but I'll arise from the dead when exo makes a comeback so I can die again. Sad life of a kpop fan am I right?