Chapter 8

Chanyeol's POV

"Sir.......I think I have and idea" Baekhyun broke the silence once again.

I stood quiet while staring at him with even the slightest hope in my eyes.

"And what would that be?" Mr. Kim raise and eyebrow at him.

"How about a press conference?.......You know how chanyeol always mention his secret love, just reveal it as me but let's make sure his real secret love knows so I won't be the cause of someone's heartbreak" Baekhyun started.

"We could explain that we kept myself and the kids hidden for the sake of them having a normal childhood, it's a win win situation and pretty believable at least in my opinion it is" He ended and made a faint smile towards Mr. Kim.

"Brilliant! I like how you think, you picked a good one chanyeol, but, there's one thing missing" Mr.kim cheered.

"And that is?" Baekhyun asked.

"A wedding of course! We still have to keep our idol innocent, just say you kept putting off the wedding because of his schedule but now you're ready, Kai why don't you take them to Suho on your way out we've got to get this arranged very quickly" Mr. Kim smiled with glee.

I gulped at that point. All this shit just started to fall down like domino's, all because I didn't want to listen.

We followed Kai to Suho. I'm guessing when he meant on your way out he's got another gig or something.

We arrived at a glass door already showing a man at his desk smiling at his computer. That's Suho he's like a mother to us all and we probably wouldn't have good fashion sense without him so we owe him alot.

"I'll see you on the set" Kai patted my back before leaving us.

I opened the door and Suho snapped his head over to Baekhyun and I.

"Who has my baby brought to me this time? Hmm? I see he's a bit short, he's got a perfect figure, I bet if you slapped a wig on he'd be a beautiful girl" Suho examined Baekhyun.

"Well we got ourselves into some trouble if you haven't already heard, Mr. Kim wanted you to help us sort this out you know since this is your area of expertise" I explained.

"Oh! I remember you! You're the one who was carrying those beautiful babies with Chanyeol, you've got to bring them here they looked so adorable" Suho gushed even more.

"Thank you for the compliments, my name his Baekhyun, I'm really sorry to burden you with the situation we're in" He quickly bowed his head.

"Oh so polite! And don't worry before you two even came I already had set up a press conference for tomorrow, is there anything else?" He asked.

"Mr. Kim said something about a wedding?" I said in a confused tone.

"Well you just leave that to little Baekie and me, don't you have a shoot today?" Suho exclaimed.

"Yeah, Baek stay here with Suho I'll be back before the twins are out of school" I remembered before stepping out the room and heading to my next job.
----------------------------------------------------
Okay guys this is the chapter. It's not my best but it's something. Expect another update soon since this chapter was so short. Don't forget to comment any suggestions you have. Bye!