Chapter 31

Baekhyun's POV

"Do these pants make my ass look fat?" Luhan twisted and turned in the mirror. I paused for a second finishing up my eyeliner. I blinked a bit and looked a Luhan. He had on all black from his shirt to his jacket and for pants he had on tight leather. I smirked "Definitely"

He smiled in the mirror before thanking me "I don't know what is do without you and Kyungsoo, no one else has the balls to tell me I look ugly" I chuckled before turning back to the mirror "If only you had seen yourself they day your found out you were pregnant"

We continued to do our finishing touches before leaving out tonight. I glanced in the mirror with Luhan.

I had on a white dress short with a black jacket resting on my shoulders. I had on some tight dressed pants that shaped my thighs and butt "We are so hot the place is gonna burn down" Luhan purred in the mirror. I chuckled "Not bad for a couple of pregnant guys huh?" Then a voice entered the room "Not bad at all"

We turned to see Jieun standing in the door frame. For being a grandma she took care of her body. She a on a wine red chiffon dress hugging her petite body. Both Luhan and I look suprised and she laughed "Don't worry I won't tell the anyone, I knew the second you two walked in"

"H-how?" I asked confused. How could she know? "Your mother called me the other day telling me about you eating cucumbers, even I know your hate for cucumbers"

Luhan gasped "You ate cucumbers!? Why was I not there to see that once in a lifetime chance? In first grade you cried bloody murder when the teacher made you eat your cucumbers"

I huffed in annoyance "Here we go again with the cucumbers" Jieun giggle before walking closer to hug us "I'm so glad I have some more grandchildren on the way!! You two don't know how grateful I am for you two" We both smiled back at her but before we could say anything Mr. Park was calling us down.

We hurried down stairs and our respective partners looked in amazement. Mr. Park made a hearty laugh "Our son's have picked fine partners have they not?"

Jieun snuggled in his arms smiling at us "Not as fine as ourselves if I do say so" They nuzzled and Jieun kissed Mr. Parks cheek. Old couples are so cute.

I felt a body behind me and turned to see Chanyeol with the twins. Chelsea had on a black dress with gold sequins flashing in the material. The skirt part of the dress flowed like a ballgown coverning her feet. Her hair was in a neat bun with a black glitter headband while her hands were fit with black silk gloves.

Chanyeol and Taehyung matched tux. They both had on all black with a gold vest and tie. I heard a deep chuckle "You are stunning as always"

I made a small smile trying to stop blushing "I could say the same for you, though I'm curious to how you dressed the kids so well" I teased whole ruffling Taehyung hair.

Chanyeol smiled "If it wasn't for mom they wouldn't even look close to this good"After flattering ourselves we all went to our limousines.

Taehyung sat in my lap amazed by the long vehicle. Then Chelsea was hugged up on her grandmother as they talked about god knows what. This was definitely going to be a long night but I couldn't wait for the end.

When we finally arrived to the gala it was at a huge venue. Unlike at the cabin there was barely snow present but the air was still chilly.

As Chanyeol and I stepped out cameras flashed. We carried a child each hiding their eyes from the flash as we walked down the long red carpet.

We entered and a warm feeling rushed through my body. The twins rushed to the section with the other kids leaving Chnayeol and I together.

There were so many elite people it scared me to no end. None of my friend were here with the exception of Luhan, Suho and maybe Tao if his parents forced him.