Chapter 3

Baekhyun's POV

Now, I know what you're thinking. Why would you tell them they aren't his?

If you told him they aren't his how do you expect him to care about them if he doesn't know if they're his or not?

Well the thing is alot happened before he left.

We had gotten into an argument because he had heard rumors that I had been cheating on him. And look I was already only 15 I was still a freshman in highschool.

But none the less he stormed out the night before claiming that it wasn't his baby because of the rumors of me cheating. Only to find out the whole thing was made up by some jealous slut.

I guess chanyeol had found out some way and after Taehyung and Chelsea were born he had sent a check saying that should cover the first 10 years of their life but he had also sent a letter saying that I shouldn't tell people that he's the father of our children.

Dick move right? I was infuriated because while he was out there having the time of his life I was stuck at home with twins!!!!

That's alot for a 15 year old!

So I told him they weren't his and I tore up the check. I mean he told me they couldn't be his so why tell him that they are.

My phone started to ring which just made more irritated than before. "Hello" I said trying to hold back my tears.

"Hey baby it's daddy I just wanted to tell you that me and the kids are eating barbecue so meet us at the one by the house after you're done with work" My dad said over the phone.

The old man still a big ray of sunshine even though mom is sick.

He never has a dull moment and that's probably why him and Taehyung get along.

"Thanks for picking them up I know it was probably a hassle trying to leave from the hospital so quick" I responded with a sincere voice.

"Oh don't worry, seeing the kids probably made your mom live a couple more years" He laughed.

"Well when you're done eating could you let the kids spend the night I have another shift at the bar and it's already 7" I asked.

"Baekhyun I already told you to just stay at the house with the kids. We have enough money for you to stay at home and not worry, you're only 18 your body can't handle this" My dad complained.

"Dad I'm fine, when I was 15 I made the decision and my kids were the result, I have to find my own way and if working 2 or 3 jobs is what it takes then that's ok" I huffed.

I heard my dad sigh one of the many sighs he has made before.

"Well what about being a caretaker for your mother, she's coming home soon and the doctors said I wasn't fit enough to take care of her" He suggested.

I stayed quiet and thought about it. "Sure dad, Now let me say goodnight to my babies" I agreed and I heard him give a sigh of relief.

As he passed the phone I could here my children's giggles. "Mommy when are you coming home?" I heard Chelsea ask.

"Mommy will be home in the morning okay? I'll make sure to buy you and your brother something" I smiled at her little voice.

"Chelsea I wanna talk to mommy!" I heard Taehyung yell. I shook my head in laughter as the two argued over who should talk to mommy.

"How about you put me on speaker so I can talk to you both" I interrupted. "OKAY!!" One of them yelled.

"Did you guys have a fun day at school?" I asked. "Yes! Uncle lulu said that our first project is to make our family tree and tell the whole class!" Taehyung started.

"And all our friends from daycare are there!" Chelsea giggled. I smiled at their excitement. "Well I can't wait to help you guys on your family tree" I responded.

"No no mommy it's a suprise, you can't see until we tell the class" Chelsea rejected. I laughed "Okay, give mommy kisses before I go".

"MWAH LOVE YOU MOMMY!" They said in unison. "I love you too, be good for grandma and grandpa" I said before hanging up.

My smile dissapeared when I realized who parked in front of me. He knocked on the window. I rolled it down.

"You better explain".

Here you guys go! I know it's kinda short but you know how tied up you can get with school. I hope you guys enjoy the chapter! Bye!
P.S I know this is obvious but your country is HUGE!!