Chapter 9

Baekhyun's POV

"So, what do you want to start on first? The wedding or press conference?" Suho asked as his eyes were glued to his computer.

"Press conference, since that's coming up soon right?" I said more like a question.

"Yep, tomorrow at 3 don't worry I'll help you through the process" Suho smiled at me.

"I'm just so worried about this, my kids I don't want my kids to have to change schools, my job, oh God my parents I didn't tell them he was back" I started to ramble on about everything practically making tears well up in my eyes.

"Hey, don't cry from now on you come to me with any troubles regarding this situation, if you wanted to know I'm over the publicity department so I make sure nothing bad happens" He looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Now let's get to this press conference, what exactly is the relationship between you two?" Suho raised an eyebrow.

"Well.....I had met chanyeol my first year of highschool he was a super popular senior who literally looked like a giant compared to me and I was a short freshman with a pretty face or at least that's what I was told" I began.

"My friend luhan who was a junior at the time had taken me to one of the after parties they have at a game and that's where I met him, I guess I can't hold my liquor well and next thing I knew I had woken up back at my house with his contact info my phone and a sweet text from him"

"We had become a thing and a couple months later I found out Chelsea and Taehyung were inside of me, chanyeol was in the middle of getting ready to debut and I was too busy dreaming about the perfect family we had, then we had a little accident and chanyeol left me a month before the kids were born" I finished.

Suho looked at me with a face of concern. "Are you sure chanyeol did that?" He asked.

"Yep, but that's because of something I'd rather not get into" I shook my head.

Suho nodded his head in understanding "Well this is what I have typed so far"

"You and chanyeol had your children while still in highschool, but nonetheless chanyeol took care of you three"

"You guys never got married because of your hectic schedules and hid this from everyone for the sake of your children being overwhelmed, if you keep this as your main story I'm sure everything else will flow right out" He smiled at the end.

"Yeah I think that's good"

"So onto this wedding just decide at home and I'll look over when you get back, it's your wedding after all" He chuckled a bit.

"Thanks, could you tell chanyeol to pick up the kids without me?" I bowed my head before standing up.

"Sure, there's a car waiting for you out front" He did one big warm smile as I walked out his office.

I whipped out my phone calling the only number I had on speed dial.

"Hello?" The voice said

"Hey, meet me at the cafe ASAP" I said in a rushed voice.

"Is something wrong?"

"Is don't have time to talk just meet me there as soon as you can" I huffed before hanging up.
____________________________________
There you guys go another chapter. Next one there's gonna be a new character guess who? Along with that OMG 1K I THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I really do thank you guys for reading tho I thought this book kinda sucked but to see people constantly reading it really warms my heart. I just want to say I love you guys. I don't think I'll be making another book while doing this one or even after mainly cause I never stuck with the beginning plot. But nonetheless. Comment, vote, share and all the other things you can do on here. Bye! Bye!