Chapter 24

Baekhyun's POV

"Baekhyun let go!!" Chanyeol pulled me away from the entrance of the airport.

"But I don't wanna leave!!!!" I whined holding my grip on the door. He continued to pull me and I finally gave up. I gave him a sad look "You're not gonna fool me with your cuteness, that's why we have kids in the first place"

I crossed my arms and followed behind him "Big-eared idiot" I muttered. It stayed that way all the way till we got into the taxi. It started to drive and I noticed we were going a different way. Weren't we supposed to go to my parent's house?

"Oi! Yoda! Where are we going?" I nudged Chanyeol. He scoffed "Oh so now you wanna talk?"

"But Channie, it's not fair if you don't tell me" I complained leaning on him making him try to push me off.

"We're almost there just wait," He said sternly and I continued to put and give him puppy eyes. But then I thought of something perfect.

I fixed my hair and straightened my clothes. Seductive mode activated. I made a devilish smirk as the latter was on his phone "Oh Channie~" I purred leaning up against him again.

"How about if you tell me where we are, I'll give you an encore of last night?" I felt him flinch as I made us so close there was almost no space.

He gulped "Baek, please just wait it's only like 5 minutes away" I inched my hand closer and closer to his lap "A lot can happen in 5 minutes"

I could feel him tremble as I traced around his bulge, occasionally stroking it all they way. Chanyeol shifted in his seat making my body lean in more than it already was, "Baek we're in a taxi you ca-" He stopped when I sat up. He raised his eyebrow confused at my sudden movement.

"We're here!" I cheered looking out the window. In front was a house. No, this can't be. This house, it's the house Chanyeol said he would buy for me, for us, for our little family.

That was years ago, it was after Chanyeol confessed and made us official. He said this would be the final part in our happily ever after.

From the outside, it was absolutely beautiful. It looked big but not insanely large, it was perfect. It has vibrant green grass and bushes along with small flowers that fit around the house. It was a bright tan trimmed with dark brown. There was a stone path that split two ways, one to the door and the other to the carpark.

Is this for me? Is this our house? I turned to chanyeol and he gave his overbearing smile "Welcome home baby". I wanted to cry right then and there.

He remembered this whole time. I saw him get out the car and help me out. We walked to the door while unlocking it he gave me another smile "My mom and yours designed it together"

I nodded and stepped inside the house, the lights were off so I waited while Chanyeol went back out to get the luggage. I heard something pop and then the lights came on "SUPRISE!!!!".

I jumped at the sudden burst of sound only to see all my family and friends. My parents were holding the kids. Mrs. Park had a video recorder in her hand. Mr. Park had on a silly mask.

Then all of my friends were there including Daehyun and Suho. I can't believe this. I felt a tear trail down my cheek. "You guys always make me cry" I voiced out, my voicing cracking a bit.

I felt a weight on both of my legs "Mommy don't cry" Chelsea looked at me with a concerned face. "You're supposed to be happy" Taehyung pouted. I shook my head and made a soft chuckle. I bent down quickly wiping my tears and giving them a warm smile.

"Mommy is very happy" I kissed both of their heads. I saw a flash making me laugh just a bit. That's definitely my mom and Mrs. Park. looked up to everyone seeing their faces.