Chapter 7

Baekhyun's POV

"Ch-Chanyeol?" Luhan gasped as he turned our direction.

He walked towards chanyeol just standing there looking at him with a blank face.

He pulled him in a tight hug. Slap! You heard the sound of his cheek come in contact with Luhan's hand.

"Ow!!" Chanyeol jumped back rubbing cheek that now was bright as a tomato.

"That's what you get for leaving us! You know how much Sehun missed you! He's your brother for God's sake!" Luhan fussed.

Chanyeol looked down in guilt. "I'm sorry!" He got on his knees facing luhan.

"Chanyeol get up, you should be doing that to baekhyun as well as your family especially your mother and brother, Lord knows they suffered the most out of us all" Luhan sighed.

Chanyeol got off the floor when I noticed the twins looking at us three with confusion along with everyone else in the hallway.

"Um.......I'll take them in the classroom you two might need to hurry before paparazzi learns that you're here" Luhan said before grabbing Chelsea and Taehyung's hands.

"Bye Bye!!!" The twins waved there free hand as they walked into their class room.

Every single thing they did made my heart flutter. I guess you can't help but give your kids too much love.

"Did you need me to give you a ride?" Chanyeol asked as we walked out the building.

"Yeah it was my off day so I was going to my house to do laundry or something just to keep me busy"  I answered.

"Well how about you spend a day with me, It seems like you never chill so just follow me today" Chanyeol suggested.

"A single parent doesn't have time to chill, just drop me off at my house" I spat out.

Chanyeol stopped at the car door.

"Just give me this day to impress you, I wanna repair things, I still love you, and I regret ever messing up my opportunity to spend the rest of my life with you" He locked his eyes with mine.

I glared at him squinting my eyes while doing so. "Yeah sure, it took you 3 years to realize that huh?" I crossed my arms and tapped my foot.

"Hey all I'm asking is for one day, if anything at least let us go back to being friends, I really miss you" He pleaded.

"One day!!! If you screw up don't even think about us having a friendship" I gave in before walking on the other side of the car and getting in.

Hey I know I might sound braty but come on you gotta admit my side of the situation is so not fair.

The rest of the ride was quiet although I noticed some changes. This was a totally different car plus this isn't the same driver.

The car stopped in front of S.M Entertainments building.

It was very tall but not so wide and it was covered in glass.

"Come on let's get in before Kai gets mad" Chanyeol jumped out the car.

I stared at the tall building in awe. Wait a minute. Kai!!! Was that the dark skinned man?

I remember him! He used to date kyungsoo but I don't know why kyungsoo doesn't mention him anymore. In fact kyungsoo has been quiet ever sense then 3 months ago.

I shrugged my shoulders as we came up on an office and entered looking at a pissed off old man and Kai looking at us with worry.

"You care to explain this?" The old man moved a packet towards us.

I took the packet because chanyeol wouldn't move and saw it was copies of us on social media.

He had printed out a few comments and everything. Some comments saying that he's probably visiting family while some point out that the twins looking alot like us.

"Um.....may I ask what's the problem sir?" I spoke up in the silence.

"Well eventually someone's gonna find out the truth!? People are already trying to identify you, what happens when they find out those are his kids!?" The man exploded.

"I'm sorry sir this is all my fault if should have been more secretive" Chanyeol bowed.

"I don't want your silly bow, I want an explanation for this crap in front of me, you better find a way to make this right or your out!" He pointed at chanyeol.    

Oh shit. Is he really gonna kick him out because of this. What a prick. Come one baek think of something.

"Well?Are you just gonna stand there?" He folded his arms once again.

".......sir.......I think I may have an idea"
____________________________________
There you go guys I know I was thing about uploading Friday but it's really tempting to update when you just have a chapter sitting there. It was calling my name. Hopefully I'll be able to update another of Saturday or Sunday or maybe not because I'll be fangirling over BTS'S comeback. Should I update part 2 early or wait?
Question of the day: What do you like about the book so Far? Are you enjoying it?