Chapter 6

Baekhyun's POV

"Who are you?"
"Why is park chanyeol at your house?"
"Are those your children?"
"Are you the precious love chanyeol mentioned?"

All these questions were thrown at us plus some more. We pushed through the crowd of people, Holding down the kids faces.

I felt a hand in my shoulder and flinched. I turned around not spotting Chanyeol.

Then all of a sudden I felt a tug on my clothes and I was out if the crowd behind a black SUV.

"What the hell was that!?" I yelled as I gathered my surroundings.

"We pulled you two out of the crowd" A man said.

He was tan. Strong build. He reminded me of someone but I'll save that for later.

"Why did you have to do it like that I have a child in my hand!?" My voice was still loud.

"Baek just chill and get in the car, of we don't go now the kids might be late" Chanyeol sighed.

"Fine, but I want an explanation" I said before turning around to the car and sliding in.

I watched as the crowd still stood there like it was a concert or something.

We're we really stuck in that?

"Mommy why were the camera men at our house?" Taehyung asked lifting his head off my shoulder and adjusting in my lap.

"They were looking for daddy, alot of people know daddy and watch him on tv" I responded  poking his nose.

"So we're famous too?" Chelsea asked. "Well sort of, but when you get to school don't tell anybody alright?" I put my finger over my lips.

The twins nodded and put their fingers over their lips. It was a sight to see when they act this cute.

The rest of the ride continued with Taehyung and Chelsea asking Chanyeol about his job. And Taehyung even asked how did he come out of the TV.

"Looks like we're here" Chanyeol sighed as he let go of Chelsea. "Is daddy coming with us?" Chelsea asked looking up at chanyeol. I looked at him. And saw his eyes move to the driver who I'm guessing is his manager.

"Yeah, I'll be with you all day today" He smiled at her. "YAY!!!" Both the twins cheered. Chanyeol smiled at me while I just made a low giggle.

We exited the car walking in the school. Eyes were turned our way. Most were eyes of shock seeing the current star with us while some were judging.

Luhan was standing by his classroom as usual greeting students at the door.

He turned our way but stopped before words could come out of his mouth. He looked at me shocked and confused.

"Ch-Chanyeol?"

To be continued.....
____________________________________
Ha! I updated on time! I'm thinking about updating every Friday. Anyway I'm over here dieing because of BTS like bight needs to chill. How are you guys handling all these comebacks? Got7?BTS? Everyone else? Who are you the most excited for?
Question of the day: what's your favorite word?
Mine is Google, just because it sounds funny.