Chapter 29.5

Baekhyun's POV

I sighed as I looked out the window of the doctor's office. I was beyond tired. Chanyeol hadn't come home in two days, I still had presents to wrap, suitcases to pack, Chelsea had a slight cold and now morning sickness has started to kick in. It was such a happy time but so stressfull.

"Mrs. Park?" A nurse called to me. I huffed before walking to the desk. "Dr. Zhang is ready to see you, your room is down the hall to the left" I nodded thanking her before going to my assigned room.

I layed in the exam chair making myself comfortable. Looking around the room brought back memories from when I was pregnant with Chelsea and Taehyung. I wonder what Dr. Zhang's expression will be, especially since Luhan had his appointment yesterday.

The door swiftly opened revealing the one and only Dr. Zhang. He looked up from his clipboard and when he saw me he gasped "Mrs. Park!?" I gave him a light smile "Yep that's me!"

He cheered in amazement "I can't believe you're here for yourself! It's been so long, how are the twins?"

"They are doing extremely well, all thanks to the most awesome doctor in the world" I complimented him. Then he snickered "Who would have thought all three of you would be pregnant at the same time, I'm very happy for you all"

I giggled "Yeah it's definitely crazy but I want to see how different this one will be" That made him release a deep breath "Well let's start with the sonogram"

I lifted my shirt and he warned me about the gel before slowly putting it on. It was cold and made me shiver but it was soothed by the wand on my stomach.

He moved it around searching for the baby before stopping around my stomach. "Aha! We've found it!" On the screen was a dot, almost the shape of a baby but not yet.

"From what I can tell your are around 4-6 weeks, the fetus has not taken form yet but by your next appointment it should be, how many pictures?"

I thought for a moment, I guess four should be enough. "Four please" I answered before he typed in the number and then turned it off. I sipped myself off whole he wrote a couple things on his clipboard.

"Once you hit three months we should be able to tell if it is dominant or a carrier by it's hormones" He sighed "Try to gain some weight, it helps support the baby, some of your vitamins should help with that and this time try not to be so stressed"

I smiled again "I promise doc, this one will be super healthy" that made him laugh "I hope so Mrs. Park, whenever you are ready just go to the front desk to retrieve your photos and medicine and you're set for today" I nodded and quickly made my way out.

The lady at the front desk handed me a pack of vitamins along with some pamphlets and my pictures. I couldnt wait to get in my car cause when I did all I could do was cry tears of joy looking at that photo. I couldnt wait to tell Chanyeol. This one right here, we were gonna do right.
------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I know this isn't a full chapter but I felt guilty not at least giving you something until I finish the first part of this Christmas whatever it is. Alot of things have been going on at home and school is starting next week. I try to write whenever I can and it's like everything around me isn't letting me do my passion. You guys are such awesome readers and the best I can do is to give you guys constant and quality chapters. Sorry guys. I'm not going through writers block, I'm not thinking about canceling the book, it's just I'm having issues with thinking my chapters aren't good quality (hence why I make 3 versions and just pick the best out of the 3) I only want my best out there for you guys, hopefully if the writing spirit in me will work a little faster I'll have the next chapter out next week. Love you guys!!