Chapter 39

Luhans POV

It was raining. Sehun was in the driver's seat and I was in the passenger. He hand his hand on my belly rubbing it in circles nervously. He's worried, he's worried about Chanyeol.

He had not answered any of his calls or texts, he didn't come into the office and he told the media he was taking a hiatus. No one had heard from him, shit, no one really wanted to see him. But now, we know that bitch is up to something and Chanyeol was just a victim of her sick ways.

We stopped in front of the house. It looked dead. The flowers were slumped and dieing, a window on the second level was shattered and the mailbox that once had their name on it was kicked over and destroyed.

Sehun and I looked at each other, both emitting the same grief. "I think.....it's best if you stay in the car" He warned. He knew I'd reject so why even suggest such a thing.

"Really? Are you serious? I'm not staying in this car!?" I was getting ready to fuss. "Do you even know me!? I'm Luhan! The one who slashed your tires! I busted your windows! I jumped on your car when you said you wouldn't let me come to China with you!"

He kept his stoic face "Please....just stay in the car, I'm just gonna go in and get a couple of the twins stuff, it was baek's order"

I huffed and turned my head away from him "Well while you're in there ask him if you can stay the night because you aren't sleeping with me tonight"

He grunted a whatever before slamming the door. Sigh "What a drama queen! Who does he think he is? Thinking he has authority over what I do, I'm Luhan and Luhan gets what Luhan wants!" I mumbled to myself.

The babies moved around in my stomach and I shifted so I could relax. There were three of them in there. Why couldn't I just get twins like the other two? Ugh think of all the stretch marks I'm gonna get!

Minutes passed and I kept rubbing my belly. I was getting impatient. I sighed and opened the door. I slung my feet around and immediately my shoes and calves got we from the rain.

I pushed myself as hard as I could out of the car before slamming it shut and running to the door. It was cracked just a bit so I pushed it through and felt a rush of coldness.

I shivered and walked towards the only lighted area, the living room. I could hear faint talking as I walked closer. A smell of beer flooded my nose and I gagged trying my best not to hurl.

Footsteps came my way and I cursed at myself as Sehun stood there with his eye twitching with anger. Some more footsteps came "Hey bro, who was tha-"

Chanyeol stopped and looked at me. His hair was ruffled and looked like it hadnt been done for days. You could see the slightest bit of stubble and his skin was a sickly pale. Not to mention his body reeked of all types of alchohol.

"Wha-what happened to you?" I asked with my nose pinched. "You look like shit......and you smell like shit....this house smells like shit too" I pointed.

His eyes glossed "How is he? How are they" he completely ignored my statements. "They haven't told me anything, is the baby okay? Is he dead? Ate they dead? Is that why you two came here? To tell me hes dead and it's all my fault! HUH!? IS THAT WHAT YOU CAME HERE FOR!?" He progressively aggressive until he punched a clear hole into the wall.

I flinched and Sehun grabbed me. Chanyeol kept throwing a fit, smashing bases and tearing pictures down the wall. Various frames of the kids and baekhyun shattered on the floor as if they were broken memories.

Sehun whispered in my ear "Go upstairs and grab their stuff, the twins should already have bags packed for them but you might need to grab a little more for baekhyun" I nodded and walked as fast as I could, holding onto the rail as I walked up the stairs.