Chapter 34

Baekhyun's POV 2 months later

I ran out of the bed feeling the bile rise in my throat. Making it to the toilet in time I threw up the contents of my stomach grimacing at the strong smell of cucumbers only making me throw up even more.

Now I realize my craving for cucumbers was a horrible thing. After finding out about being pregnant it made me realize it was a craving and that I still loathed cucumbers. But still I eat them for the satisfaction of my baby, it's one of the only things my stomach doesn't reject.

I flushed the toilet and proceeded to brush my teeth and take a shower. I finished and looked in the full body mirror. I was getting chubby, my bump was forming only noticeable if I wore tight or form fitting clothes, luckily I wore a sweater today. My face has became rounder and my thighs felt suffocated in these jeans. Guess it's time for maternity clothes again.

Walking back to the bedroom I noticed Chanyeol wasn't there, I raised my eyebrow, we were supposed to visit the school to see the twins presentation today. Before I had time to fuss I heard a squeal followed by laughter and immediately knew he was playing with the twins.

They were in the living room playing hide and seek and I decided to let them play a little longer while I fixed breakfast. I looked in the fridge, sighing when I realized we were running out of food and settled on having yogurt and fruit salad.

I chopped up and mixed the fruits before pairing it beside a bowl of yogurt and the last of the apple juice. "Breakfast!!" I yelled from the kitchen before sitting down and eating a couple of grapes.

In came the tall giant along with the little ones following behind all sitting in their usual spots.

"Morning mommy!" The twins said in unison before thanking me for the food. I smiled and gave them a morning kiss and then Chanyeol spoke "What? I don't get a morning kiss?" He pouted.

I giggled before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek "You're such a kid" he laughs "Good thing I have you to take care of me then"

We went back to eating our breakfast and in the midst if silence Chelsea askes "Are we having a little brother or sister?" Before I could answer Taehyung jumped excitedly "Are they gonna be twins like us!?"

I shook my head "It's too early to tell, in a couple of months I'll know and you'll be the first ones to know" I poked Taehyung's nose and then hurried them to eat "Finish your breakfast so we're in time for your presentation, I can't wait to hear it!" The twins nodded before going back to eating breakfast.

Afyer cleaning up and making sure the kids we ready for school we headed out for the day. The sky was dull and the clouds sprinkled rain. It was still chilly but I knew spring was just around the corner and with that came the twins birthday.

We stopped in the parking lot of the school. Chanyeol had on his shades and mask as usual but at this point is it even necessary?

He got out, giving the kids their umbrella and then helped me out of the car. We walked to gether as a family, Taehyun holding the umbrella for Chelsea and Chanyeol holding one for me.

He tilted it over teasing me "Yah! Stop playing around! You'll get my hair wet!" I nudged his shoulder making him burst on laughter "Are you sure you aren't the superstar?"

I scoffed "Whatever, Just don't get me wet, I have to look good in front of those snooty mom's, especially that bitch Hana, who the fuck names their kid that? Are her siblings named Dul and Set?"

Chanyeol patted my shoulder "Woah calm down, we're with the kids, don't worry those mom's are nothing compared to you, plus I'm your husband they're probably just jealous" I agreed and just kept walking till we arrived at the twins class.