Chapter 29

Baekhyun's POV

"Ugggh" I groaned turning away from the bright sunlight. Why is it so bright today? I looked to my side grabbing my phone to look at the time '11:30' shit we overslept.

I slowly got up from the bed stretching and popping a few bones in the process. Today I needed to pack, we are staying at the parks for Christmas eve till Christmas morning. Something about a holiday ball, I will never understand rich people even the one I'm married to.

But there was also something else, Chanyeols present. I made a scrapbook of all of our old photos and new ones but it feels like one is missing. I just don't know what it is.

I made my way to the kitchen and on the fridge was a note in Chanyeol's writing. Working on my new comeback, might not be home till late, love you ❤. I unconsciously made a smile at his thoughtfulness. He never leaves without telling me where he's going now.

I felt my stomach grumble. "What will mama Baek make today?" I mumbled to myself as I looked in the fridge. My eyes landed on the container of cucumbers I took from my parents. I hate cucumbers so much! I really do, but I want them so bad!

Was mom right? Another baby wouldn't hurt. Although I did want to wait I guess waiting isn't our thing (A/n: Yeah no shit Mr. 15 and pregnant). I wouldn't mind being pregnant anyway, babies are so cute! And the twins will be 4 in a blink of an eye.

I finally decided on just some rice and sausage. I wasn't a fantastic cook like Kyungsoo but I also wasn't incapable of doing household duties like Luhan. Simple dishes are what I'm good at and only good at.

While the rice was cooking I hurried to wake up the twins. Courtesy of the new home they now had their own rooms. It took a while for them to realize they had to sleep separate but they adjusted better than we thought.

I slowly opened the door to Taehyung's room. He was positioned upside down on the bed. I laughed to myself because he would never sleep the right way.

"Taehyung, it's time to wake up" I brushed his hair off his face. He flinched a little making incoherent noises. I continued the action which caused him to slowly wake up. His eyes were dazed, barely open and he gave me a light smile "G'Morning mommy"

"Morning baby, did you sleep good?" I asked trying to fix his bed hair. He slowly nodded trying not to nod himself to sleep. "Come on let's go wake up your sister"

I grabbed his hand as we went across the hallway to Chelsea's room. Unlike her brother and I she was an early bird. Even before Chanyeol she'd wake up a few hours before me and maybe even scold me if I woke up late. She's something alright.

I opened the door "Chelsea are you awake?" Surprisingly the 3 year old rose from her bed instead of up playing with dolls. She rubbed her eyes whining a bit "Sleepy"

"You want me to carry you?" I asked seeing that she clearly doesn't want to walk. She nodded and held out her arms and instinctively I pulled her up.

We all made the trip downstairs. Taehyung telling me to watch out for toys and Chelsea whining at him everytime he addressed her.

They both sat in their chairs quietly waiting for their food. Oh how I love breakfast, the kids are too sleepy to play and I get to enjoy the peace I never get.

Soon we were all at the table quietly eating. The twins hilariously tried to use the training chopsticks only resulting in them using their spoons out of frustration.

I smiled at the silly pair "You guys ready to pack?" Chelsea's eyes lit up "Can I wear tutu's!!!!" I giggled a bit as she rambled on about her collection if tutu's. "You can wear any tutu you want-" My phone interrupted me.