Chapter 34.5

Luhan's POV (suprise!!)

"......han......abe......up" I tossed and turned in the bed as a voice called out. "Babe" the voice sounded again, I knew it was Sehun. I hummed in response.

"I have to go to SM for some business with Chanyeol" I flipped over and waved my hand "See you when you get home" I ended with a lazy air kiss.

"No, Lu I meant I want you to come with me" I groaned a his request "Why? You're a big boy now I don't need to be at every single meeting of your life"

He huffed "It's not that, it's just I don't trust you being at home by yourself, you're getting bigger every day and I don't want you to be in the same situation that Kyungsoo was in"

I twitched my eyebrow in annoyance "Park Sehun, I have been perfectly fine staying by myself at home whenever I'm not at the school, I think it's best that no one has to tolerate my mood swings or my impossible cravings" I could tell he was about to talk again "Say another word and you're dead"

I heard footsteps walking away and I sighed with content, snuggling back under the warm covers. But, I felt a sudden weight lift off of my as if I was floating. I opened my eyes to see Sehun carrying me to the bathroom.

"Sehun!!! If you don't put me down right now!!!" He smirked "You sure you want me to drop you right now?"

I gasped "You monster!!! You'd hurt the babies, put me back in that bed or you won't get any ass for a long time"

We approached the bathroom and he put me back on my feet "Get washed up, I ordered some breakfast" and before I could say anything else he snickered "FYI if you were planning on not giving me any more of your sweet body, I could just take it anytime I wanted it"

As he walked out I screamed "I hate you Park Sehun and your stupid smirk!!" I heard him laugh "Love you too babe!"
____________________________________

I sat in the break room waiting on Chanyeol and Sehun's ordeal to be solved. I was running my belly while singing to try to soothe the babies. I felt huge already, I can't even begin to imagine what I'll look like in the next month. They always got antsy and started to kick whenever their father was near. With my singing they would calm down if I had done it for a while, it was relaxing for as well, I always dreamed of having moments like this.

"I wonder what I should name you guys, your daddy isn't very good at picking names" I felt a few kicks in response to me talking, I always thought it was weird when they'd kick like they were responding to my questions.

A/n: Who do you think the babies should be? It's triplet boys!!

I continued to hum and rub my belly but I heard the door open. I finally thought they were done but to my suprise it was Baekhyun. He looked just as suprised as I did "Luhan!? What are you doing here?"

I shrugged "Sehun wouldn't let me stay at the house by myself, what about you?" He didn't know either "I had dropped the kids off for a playdate and went grocery shopping but Chanyeol told me to come to the company, I know he had trouble with one of his sponsors but I never really asked"

I sinched my eyes "You know Sehun had been extremely worried this week over some ordeal at the company, I didn't want to get into specifics either because I know it'd only end in an argument" Baekhyun made a worried face "Do you think something really bad happened?"

I shook my head "I don't think it's that bad, its probably just a company dispute between contracts, people always think just because they pay someone it means they have complete control of what they do even though they don't state it in the contract"