Chapter 27

Baekhyun's POV

"Mommy!" Two voices yelled from the back seat. I sighed mentally preparing myself for a long day.

"Yes?" I dragged out the S. It's not that I'm not used to them, of course I would be but today I didn't get my coffee. And a certain big-eared giant didn't let me sleep at all last night.

It's not the same when a crazy pair of twins are in the house is all I got to say.

"Why are we going back?" Chelsea tilted her head. "Is it cause scary uncle is having his baby?" Taehyung followed.

I smiled a bit and shook my head "No, the baby isn't ready yet, uncle is going home today and he needs help so he won't hurt himself"

"Aww, I wanted to see them, a hyung at my school said his baby brother was suuuuuuuper tiny like this" Taehyung put his index and thumb finger together.

Chelsea hit him on the head "Stupid! A baby can't be that small!" And Taehyung just held his head shaking "But yoongi-hyung said-"

"Yoongi-hyung is stupid too, he has hair the same color as mints! All you two do is get time out anyway!" Chelsea crossed her arms and Taehyung looked defeated.

At this point I was holding in my laughter, trying to focus on parking in the hospital garage.

I heard Taehyung mumbling and then he yelled "MOMMY CAN WE GET A LITTLE BROTHER LIKE YOONGI-HYUNG"

I dropped my head to the steering wheel. What am I supposed to say? Can I at least turn 20 before I have more kids? I'm literally 18, why do I act so old? *mentally cries*

"Mommy doesn't know yet? Why don't you ask daddy tonight?" I breathe slowly. I get out the car and make sure they're out of their car seats.

"Do you have everything in your backpacks?" I ask the two. They nodded before running into the entrance.

I chased after them seeing that they were already at the front desk. I apologized to the receptionist and signed into the private ward.

The twins jumped and ran down the halls as we tried to find Kai's room. Then I saw them run to a person with newly purple hair.

He turned his head in our direction and it was no other than Luhan. He looked at me with a pleading look "Thank God you're here" he hugged me.

"What happened?" I asked concerned. He shook his head "It's been bad news ever since you left"

"We were watching a couple movies, the doctor cleared Kyungsoo to walk after that, he didn't want to do anything but see Kai" He sighed and leaned against the wall.

"Some police came back with the doctor and they explained what happened in detail, his co-star Krystal Jung supposedly was distracting him during their stunt scene, the car flipped a couple times"

"Who suffered the most damage?" I creased my forehead. "Kai did, Krystal only got a couple scrapes and bruises but Kai got a major hit to the head, the doc said he'll have some memory loss but he can't predict how much he'll actually forget, We just have to wait till he wakes up"

"I just don't understand why should would do that during such a dangerous stunt" I shook my head.

"I don't even know but if I ever see her in person it'll be fucking war" He cursed "Let's get him to my place, he'll stay there till all this dies down, God knows what's waiting for him back at his place"

I nodded my head "Alright" And with that, I entered the room while Luhan stayed out with the kids.

The room was pure white with one big window showing the city streets. On the bed was Kai with many cords attached and bandages all around his bruised face. And there sat Kyungsoo, sleeping on Kai's lap. He looked so peaceful I didn't even want to wake him up.

I tapped him lightly "Kyungie, wake up," I said softly. He groaned and turned his head towards me "I feel so shitty, I'm never getting pregnant again"

I giggled a bit "You don't have long, before you know it it'll be January and Kai will be right by your side"

He looked over to Kai and made a slight frown "I want him to wake up now Baek, what if he doesn't wake up before Christmas? What am I supposed to do if he forgets the babies?"

"All we can do is hope that everything is alright, the more you stress over this the more your putting yourself and these babies in danger"

He still looked down and I took a deep breath "I tell you what, today we're gonna hang out at Lu's all day, we'll watch movies, eat all the snacks we want and you get to cuddle all day with Taehyung and Chelsea"

"Can I have coconut milk?" He asked in a baby voice and I laughed "You can have all the coconut milk in the world"

Then he smirked "You should know not to make a deal with the devil, I'm very demanding"
____________________________________
Time skip - at the apartment

"Hey, babe" Luhan said through his phone. He sat the snacks on the coffee table and I followed putting the rest on the table.

I helped Kyungsoo sit down and he said a small thank you before grabbing the remote. Luhan walked away talking on the phone and I told the kids to pick out a movie.

"I still think he's pregnant" Kyungsoo spoke and I shook my head "Like I told you, it's impossible"

Kyungsoo scoffed "I thought it was impossible for me too, but look at me now, due in a month" He patted his belly at the end "Honestly I been waiting for that baby to come ever since you told us about him in high school" I smiled.

"Check this, early this morning I heard him throwing up he literally was freaking out mumbling to himself about how it's just a stomach bug" I laughed as Kyungsoo imitated him. "Well we just have to wait, I'll talk to him later about it, let's just enjoy our privacy before the paparazzi ruin it" I sat back in the chair.

"I think I might fall asleep, I only fell asleep when I was by Kai" Kyunsoo closed his eyes. I chuckled "I miss being pregnant, sleeping whenever I wanted was the best"

Then Kyungsoo smiled "Give it a couple months and your stomach will be as big as mines, Don't think just cause I claim Luhan is pregnant doesn't mean your off the hook, I still have a bet to win"

------------------------------------

There you guys go, another chapter. I'm trying to not do a lot of time skips as far as weeks since in the book Christmas is like a week away. Also, it's kind of a filler since a lot of drama happens after the Christmas chapter. I'm not saying any names or giving out any information but if this book is starting to get boring give it 3 more chapters at most and I'm sure you'll be excited. I'm thinking about editing some aspects of the book, I'm not sure what but I'm feeling less and less confident than I should about this book. I love you guys support and I really wanna thank you. If you read my other book I'm in the process of getting them updating too, especially Crazy in Love cause that is just gonna be so dramafied I think it's used up all my creativeness. Shameless promo but go check my other two books out. I'd really like to hear if they are capable of being good stories. Love you guys!