Chapter 22

Baekhyun's POV

It's the night after we got here, yesterday we just prepared the place like buying food and such so we didn't do much.

So today I decided we'd go to Disneyland and then to the beach when it gets later but of course Chanyeol won't wake his lazy butt up.

"Chanyeol, it's like my 14th time calling you just please go and eat breakfast" I pouted laying next to him.

He wouldn't bulge just like every other time I said it. But then I looked at the clock and smirked. "I'll let you do whatever you want tonight"

Chanyeol's eyes widened "Are you serious!?" He asked in his raspy morning voice.

"Aigoo, my husband cares more about my body than my personality" I hopped off the bed trying not to giggle.

"Wait! Baek are you serious!?" He tried to get from of the cover but fell off the bed instead.

I gave him a seductive look "Go eat breakfast, I'm showering first" I walked to the bathroom door.

"WAIT! BAEK!" I closed the door on him and tried my best not to laugh. I started the shower to drown out his voice and slipped in making sure to get all nice and clean for the park.

Even though it was the beginning of winter the weather was perfect at 78 degrees so I settled on some black ripped skinny jeans and an oversized sports jacket with a certain giants name on it.

I then added my signature eyeliner of course and headed out of the bathroom.

Chanyeol wasn't in the bedroom so I walked down the spiral stairs to see him sitting at the island eating the pancakes and bacon I ordered.

He switched my attention to me and grew wide eyed "You still have my jacket!?" He stood from the stool.

I giggled and nodded "Yeah it was stuffed in the back of my closet, I haven't seen it since the twins were born"

His face softened a bit and he showed his bright smile "I remember that day so clearly, I had just left the game and I saw you standing outside alone"

"You said your ride had left you because you didn't want to go party and that you said you'd walk home but you were still new so you dint know how to get back home"

"I remember how fast my heart was beating because I finally had the chance to talk to you, and you were so shy at the time I barely got a peep out of you"

"I had practically beg you for me to walk you home because you thought you were being a burden, and then after that it started to rain"

My smile became bigger and bigger as I recalled my memories of first meeting Chanyeol "I remember that we started to play in the puddles and I was suprised you were so childish"

"But then I started to sneeze and you gave me this jacket so I'd stay warm, and since you were so big it reached down to my knees" I followed along with the story.

"And by that time the rain stopped and we arrived at your house, that's when we had our first kiss, you were so red you looked like a tomato" Chanyeol laughed.

I laughed with him as I remembered what my dad did "But, my dad opened the door and beat you with his TV remote, I apologized so many times and I was so embarrassed"

"I remember he beat me so hard I had a bruise the shape of a key pad from the remote for like a week" We couldn't stop laughing at that moment.

It was the best day of my life besides the day the twins were born. That was day I had met Chanyeol and I knew he was the love if my life.