Chapter 38

Baekhyun's POV

"Mommy?" The bathroom door crept open. I sniffled wiping my tears away "Yes baby?" I tried my best to sound strong only for my voice to sound raspy and low. "Are you okay? Why did we leave the party? Taehyung says he can't sleep without his iron man figure" Chelsea spat out questions.

I sighed, what do I say to them? Your father is an asshole? "Yes baby, I'm okay" I gave her a small smile "We'll go back home soon okay? Just for tonight, we'll sleep here then we can go back and get all your stuff" She nodded "Okay......." and quietly closed the door back.

I couldn't even contain myself for a second, I burst into tears followed by my stomach pushing out the contents of my stomach. I felt like literal shit. My nose turned up at the smell of bile so I quickly flushed the toilet and brushed my teeth. Looking in the mirror I realized I looked horrible, I was sweaty, my skin was sickly pale, my eyes were bloodshot red and dried tears stained my face not to mention my hair was a complete mess. What happened to me? Just a couple hours ago I was having the time of my life and now here I am, torn up over a relationship that was falling apart.

I stepped out the bathroom to see Taehyung and Chelsea hugging each other on the bed. I joined them and they snuggled up close to me "Mommy? Can you sing us the song?" Taehyung quietly requested. I could tell he was scared, he never liked sleeping in places he didn't recognize. "Of course"

I started hum, remembering the melody

Close your eyes and listen carefully to my story
Before my story ends, you will dream
Little star tonight
All night, I will watch over you

When I first met you, it was truly eye-blinding
When I first saw your smile, I felt like I had the whole world
Little star tonight
All night, I will watch over you

When I see you fast asleep in my arms
I can't take my eyes off you for a second
You're so pretty - I feel like my breath will stop
How can I fall asleep?

My love, my everything, my angel from heaven
My two eyes, my world - you stole them all
Little star tonight
All night, I will watch over you

When I see you fast asleep in my arms
I can't take my eyes off you for a second
You're so pretty - I feel like my breath will stop
How can I fall asleep?

Close your eyes and listen carefully to my story
Before my story ends, you will dream
Little star tonight
All night, I will watch over you

My love tonight
All night, I will watch over you
Forever, I will watch over you

I looked over to see they both had drifted off to sleep and along with them I went, the pain slowly fading away.

------------------------------------------------------

A loud banging came from the door "Baek!!! Open up it's me!" The banging continued. I groaned and opened my eyes, the sun shining in my face made me close them back immediately.

I sat up from the bed slowly making my way to the door "I'm coming!!" I yelled the best I could but my voice was completely ruined from all the crying

I unlocked the door and before I could even open it properly I got ambushed with a hug. "OMG!! Everyone was sooo worried about you!" It was Suho.

He let go of me and looked at me with sorrow "I'm really sorry that this has happened, you and Chanyeol were so well together I just never thought that him and that skank of an assistant-" He cut himself off from ranting "Before I get off topic I came to you with a little information"