Chapter 18

Baekhyun's POV

After our so called "wedding rehearsal" it was dress fitting time. And what made it worse was that the camera's had been following us since yesterday evening.

Unlike everyone else kyungsoo had bought a maternity dress close to what Suho had picked. So he took the job as the "judge" to see who looked good and who didn't.

Meanwhile Suho was in the back getting our dresses ready. All I had to do was tell him the colors and he did the rest from my bouquet to Luhan's flower crown.

I was so grateful for how much he put into my wedding especially when he said this was the first one he would enjoy. He claimed he'd been dieing to see the one who stole Chanyeol's heart and now that he knows our story he's more inspired than ever.

I just hope everything goes well.

"Oi, instead of daydreaming of your wedding dress why don't you just try it on" Kyungsoo yelled from the couch.

I snapped my head his way seeing him sitting lazily on the counter with a bowl of popcorn and a huge bottle of tea along with Chelsea napping on his stomach.

"Stop being a cranky hank, the weddings in almost 1 day be happy" Luhan hit the top of Kyungsoo's head.

"Hey I'm just saying we could all be saving time here, especially a certain 17 year old who clearly should be at school right now" Kyungsoo looked over to Tao.

"Don't be like that Hyung, you know you're happy to see me, even your baby is happy to see me, everyone loves me Hyung" Tao snuggles in on the other side of Kyungsoo.

"Great now I got two kids stuck to me, but hey this eating popcorn off your belly thing is pretty neat" He responded before eating another hand full of popcorn.

"Pig" Luhan muttered.

"Keep saying that and I bet 20 bucks you'll catch the pregnant and have a kid before Baekhyun does" Kyungsoo fired back.

"Hey! Who says I'm getting pregnant" I joined in.

"Says Chanyeol's dick" Xiumin spoke up.

Him and Kyungsoo high fived.

"Oh, you're definitely having another kid" Tao munched on some of Kyungsoo's popcorn.

"Yeah okay sure, say that after you've experienced it" I sassed.

"I will after I turn 18 than you very much" Tao said back before snuggling back up into kyungsoo's arm.

"How about you Xiu got anything to say?" Luhan asked.

"Nah, I don't really have time for kids right now, working at the club isn't the best, and Chen he's......well he's Chen" Xiumin added.

"Understandable, especially when kyungsoo being pregnant is still a mystery" Luhan nodded his head.

"Hey! I told you that dick head's dick decided to grow another inch and rip the condom, not my fault he's packing down there" Kyungsoo spoke up with a mouth full of popcorn.

I looked the camera's "Hey you guys can like cut that out right"

Kyungsoo interrupted "No! I want the whole world to know what that burnt cookie has done to me"

"Kyungsoo calling him a burnt cookie is rude!" Xiumin scolded.

"I'm not dumb, I insult when I'm mad" He explained.

I shook my head and walked to the back peeking in the curtain. "Suho! Can you hurry up with the dresses, I forgot how crazy they are all together and it's killing me they have this on camera too!" I whisper yelled.