Chapter 20.5

Chanyeol's POV

It had been hours after the wedding, 3 hours actually yeah I counted. I counted because I spent those 3 hours realizing that even though he wants to take it slow, he still wants to be mine. He still wants to love me. He still wants to care for me.

I know I have a long way to when it deals with trust but, it's slowly getting there. He's beautiful, She's beautiful, and He's beautiful. They are beautiful. They are perfect. They are me.

In the midst of drunk relatives, hyper children, and common talk all I could think about was them. Them, they, him, her, him, only them.

"Chanyeol" I heard my name being called. I turned my head seeing a smiling Baekhyun. "Come on let's go dance on the beach!" He put his hand in mine.

He dragged me to the cove a couple feet from the wedding tent. We cod still here the music and there were some relatives playing in the sand with there children or casually drinking and talking.

He held is dress up sinking his feet in the sand. He closed his eyes and breathed heavily "Dae was right, the air is more fresh here" He smiled in the sunlight.

"He's been here before?" I asked remembering the nickname. I think he was the who was suffering from a really bad hangover during the wedding.

He looked really weird with thick sunglasses on. Not to mention he and mother used up almost 3 tissue boxes.

"Yeah, he studies abroad in California, he always showed me pictures of places in America but I never thought the first time I went it would be in Hawaii on my wedding day" He chuckled at the end.

I made a slight smile at his comment. Good thing our honeymoon is in California.

He held my arm leaning on my shoulder. I could feel his warmness. I can tell why my parents said he's a good mother. I can feel it just from contact.

Of all the things I've done wrong in life, he's only done right by me. I would forbid my own self from seeing my kids knowing what he had to go through. The shame, the loneliness, the embarrassment. It was all caused by me. And all I could say was "Thank you" I voice out.

His head turned up to me "Thank you? I think you've said enough Thank you's today" He giggled.

"I know but I think there's a few leftover" I smiled back at him. I missed his soft giggle and bright smile.

"Well then I guess your welcome will become a common phrase after your finished" He turned back to the ocean.

"Look! It's the sunset!" He pointed jumping up. "I've always wanted to see it, If only I had my phone" He frowned.

While he frowned he was completely oblivious to his mother taking photos in the background.

"Baekhyun" I called out. He turned to me with a pouty face "What? Can't you see I'm sulking right now?"

I grabbed his hands turning him towards me "Ne?" He tilted his head.

"I love you" I said before crashing our lips together. He was first suprised but then relaxed letting me take over.

I felt a flash in the corner of my eye.

3
2
1
"YAH! Who just took that picture!" Baekhyun separated from me. I burst out in laughter pointing to the two mother's hiding behind the flowers.

"MOM!!! MRS. PARK!!" Baekhyun looked baffled as the two women came from the bushes.

"Jaeun saw you two come out here and I decided why don't we go see what you were upto!" Hana who is Mrs. Byun explained.

"And I brought the camera just in case! We got so many good shots for the photobook don't we Jaeun!" She turned to my mom.

"We do! Suho thinks everyone is gonna buy one!" My mom agreed.

Baekhyun and I looked at eachother. I guess we both thought the same thing.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BUY!!??"
____________________________________
Another chapter out! Just a little side chapter before the honeymoon chapters. I JUST CHECKED MY READS. OMG 11K ARE YOU SERIOUS! I love you guys so so's so much. You don't realize how confident you guys have made me feel about my writing especially since it's in English. I really appreciate you guys and I hope you'll continue to support me.
~Question of the day~
What's your favorite part of the book so far?