Released

It was three days later that the two were finally released. During that time the internet blew up from Perries reveal. The fans wishes had finally come true. Perrie had a baby and was pregnant during the time she disappeared from the limelight.

"Would you put him down?" Beau nodded at her words before he moved to set the baby down into his crib. When he moved back to the couch Perrie was already curled into a blanket a movie softly playing. As he sat down her large blanket was draped over him as he set the baby monitor he had down next to them. Slowly she curled into him as her eyes quickly closed. "What about Blue?" She asked quietly.

"What do you mean?" He asked as their fingers laced together. Her head rest along his shoulder as she spoke.

"For his name." His lips met the top of her head gently.

"I wouldn't mind that. It's definitely unique and fits him Pezza." When her lips met his a smile grew on his face.

"Let's think about it for a little bit though." He nodded at her words before pecking her lips. "Can I see the.." Before she could even finish the baby monitor was in her hand. Her eyes were intently watching the screen in front of her.

"Relax Pez he's fine." She simply sighed. "We could just bring the crib from his room in here and at night we can have him in our room." The blondes eyes lit up at his words.

"I would love that." She said with a smile on her face before Beau stood and went to grab the crib. Once it was next to the couch Perrie went to carefully get Blue. Instead of setting the infant in the crib when she got back she kept holding him as she sat down next to Beau. He completely understood why when he saw the infants face nuzzled into her chest. His arm wrapped around the two of them as his lips met the top of her head. "Thank you baba." He nodded as his fingers ran along the infants leg.

Slowly and carefully Perrie curled into him as her head buried into his neck. When her feet tucked under his leg they heard the door open before Jesy, Leigh and Jade appeared.

"Sorry we couldn't wait." Leigh commented as they all surrounded the three. Beaus head moved to Perries shoulder as the four girls began to quietly talk. He hadn't slept more than four hours in the past three days, between going back and forth between the flat and hospital and it was catching up to him.

As he finally fell asleep Blue was carefully passed to Jesy. The infant barely flinched. Instead he looked up and gave a small gummy smile to his aunt before he nuzzled into her and drifted to sleep.

"He is basically a mini version of Beau." Jade commented with a laugh. Perrie hummed agreeing with her they could all see the sleep forming in her eyes. "Just close your eyes Pezza. We've got him." She shook her head but the three knew that she would be out within ten minutes. Perrie adjusted slightly before her chin came to rest on the top of Beaus head. A long sigh came from him as his ear pressed against her chest, her heartbeat coaxing him into a deeper sleep.

"Have you both thought of any names yet?" Jesy asked quietly before a yawn slipped from the blondes lips as she nodded.

"We're going to name him Blue, I think." The three looked down at the baby and nodded before all commenting that it was perfect. Slowly Perries arms wrapped around her fiancé as her she fought her drooping eyes. Her eyes finally won the battle when Beau adjusted and pulled her fully into his lap, his arms wrapping around her lovely surrounding her in warmth.

"Sleep tight Pezza, we've got him." Leigh-Anne assure her once more. The blonde nodded as her head buried into the strong form in front of her. While Perrie had slept it was never soundly. If she didn't have either of her boys she couldn't sleep. She had to know at all times that both of them were safe. Her motherly instincts had kicked in hard once Blue was born and it was showing.

Beau's eyes were the first of the three's to open two hours later. He looked around the room searching for something. The girls watched as his worry instantly stopped when he saw Blue in Jades arms. His sigh was visible as he leaned back more into the couch bringing Perrie with him. His legs hit the coffee table as Jade switched places with Jesy and sat down next to Beau.

He adjusted careful of the woman sleeping atop him and gently caressed his sons head flattening the hair he already had on it. Not even a week old and the newborn could give most men a run for their money. As Jade leaned into him the infant was adjusted so he was along Beaus chest but was still touching his mother and the brunette. Blues face instantly nuzzled into the warm gram in front of him as Perries hand instinctually moved to support the newborns head.

Beau rest his cheek along the top of Perries head before his lips gently pressed against her scalp. Though he didn't mean to he knew he had woken her up when he felt her lips press against his chest.

"Sorry Love." He whispered into her ear. She shook her head.

"It's okay Baba, if we didn't get him away from Jadey now we'd never get him away." The brunette chuckled as she nodded.

"Can you blame me?"