Connection

It had been a week of them doing absolutely nothing. Perrie and Beau as the week went on got closer and closer, though since the one night had not slept in the same bed together.

"Come cuddle." Perrie whined from the couch. Beau chuckled lightly before nodding. Jade had left to get some Nandos saying she needed to get fresh air. But Perrie knew that she was actually going to get Jed.

As the blonde turned he slid next to her on the couch his head burying into her neck. Small giggles came from her as her arms wrapped around his neck. They definitely had become a lot closer and more comfortable with the other.

"Comfortable?" She asked quietly earning a nod. His arms slowly wrapped around her waist as her fingers carefully moved to his hair. A slow sigh came from both of their bodies. When the door opened they broke apart slightly until they saw Jade and Jed quickly run into her room. When the door closed once more they went back to their previous position.

"Well you want to come over to my place? Because I'm sure we don't want to hear what happens next." Perrie nodded at his words before he slowly moved from her arms. Once he was standing he extended a hand towards her. She carefully took it and stood up.

A small spark was felt as their skin brushed. He led the way before she closed the door once they entered his flat.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked quietly as he turned around.

"I'm a little tired. Would you mind if we.." She trailed off before he nodded understanding where she wanted to go. He once again offered her his hand. She quickly took it before they slowly made their way to his room. She slipped into his large bed before he followed.

As his arms wrapped around her, she nuzzled her body into his larger frame. Very slowly their bodies melted together. Her leg moved between his as she moved so she was halfway draped across him. His hand slowly moved along his spine.

As the minutes passed her eyes grew heavy. His slowly followed before he heard a large sigh come from within her. He pulled the blanket over the both of them before he too drifted asleep.

When she awoke he was gone.

She slowly rose her body still warm from him. As she walked to the kitchen she was greeted by the sight of Beau cooking.

"Whatcha making?" He jumped at her words before turning around and grabbing his chest.

"You can't do that to me." He said while catching his breath. "But I was just finishing some fish and chips." As the words came from his mouth a large growl came from her stomach. He offered her a plate before she gratefully took the food she was offered.

As she went to sit at the table he grabbed the back of her shirt gently before motioning for her to follow him to the couch. She sat down hesitantly.

"Relax Pez." He said softly. A small smile appeared on her face. That was the first time he called her by her nickname and the way it rolled of his tongue was absolutely perfect. "I never eat at my table. It's kind of like a big piece of decoration."

She laughed lightly at his words, as her body relaxed she became one with the couch. As they finished eating he took the plates to the kitchen while she grabbed a blanket. When he came back his arm gently moved around her back. She leaned into him as the blanket was being draped across the both of them.

They sat quietly watching the movie in front of them. His hand gently moved to rest along her side as he stretched out slightly.

When his leg started to shake she set her hand down on his thigh. His thumb that was placed on her side slowly started to move, rubbing soothing circles in her skin.

Their eyes met and Perrie for a moment felt bold. Her bottom lip moved between her teeth. His eyes carefully watched before he met her line of sight once again. When her eyes flicked to his lips his hand gently moved to her cheek.

There was something different about his touch. It was soft and careful, almost hesitant. It was unlike any touch she had felt from him.

As his eyes once again flicked to her lips the pair slowly moved closer. Finally their lips brushed together. There was a very large spark.

Then the door flung open. It was Jade. Beau grabbed his chest his breathing erratic. The girls immediately looked concerned before it hit Jade. She ran over to him her hands pressing on his shoulder to open his chest up.

"Breathe B. Everything's alright." Slowly his breathing called down. Jade was quick to notice his hand in Perrie's. She immediately knew why he was so quick to calm. "You alright?" He nodded before she flopped down next to him.

"Jed's gone?" Perrie asked quietly as she leaned into Beau their hands still intertwined.

"Yea he left about an hour ago and I got bored." The other two chuckled at her words. Jade turned to Beau. "I think you need to explain to her why that happened." She said after awhile. A defeated sigh left his body. Perrie was quick to protest.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Beau shook his head before replying.

"I want to."