Ultrasound

"This has honestly been the best Christmas ever." Perrie said softly as she looked in the mirror her shirt pulled up to expose her stomach. She saw Beau come up behind her before his hands landed on her stomach. His lips met her neck gently as his chin moved to her shoulder.

"It has hasn't it." He said softly a smile growing on his face. Her hands landed atop his before his lips met her shoulder.

"You're coming to the doctor with me right?" Perrie has worked it out with one of her friends that was an OBGYN and had an appointment for the baby the next morning.

"Pez do you even have to ask that?" He asked softly as his fingers laced with hers carefully. "I wouldn't miss it for the world love. My god you're going to get annoyed with me wanting to go to the doctors with you." He stated before she laughed lightly her lips meeting his cheek carefully.

"Good." She whispered against his skin. "Come on let's go to bed so we can see the little one sooner." He nodded before he backed up to the bed. When his shins hit the bed she turned and pushed him down. "Can I..?" His hoodie was slipped over his head before she could even finish her sentence. "You're amazing." She stated as his warmth overtook her body. Slowly she sunk into him as he scooted up the bed with her in his arms.

When her head hit the pillow his didn't join her. Instead she felt his lips meet her stomach for a final time that night. His actions as the day went on had gotten softer and more careful. He had also become more and more protective of her.

His eyes finally met hers before she cupped his face. His arms wound around her midsection gently before she was carefully pulled into him.

"Why are you so perfect?" Her nose gently brushed his as she spoke.

"I'm far from perfect Perrie. I just love you more than I could have ever imagined. So all I want is to make sure that you both." His hands moved to her stomach gently before he continued. "Are safe and healthy." Her lips connected with his. She spoke quietly once her head was nuzzled into his neck.

"I love you B." She said quietly. His lips met the top of her head carefully.

"I love you more Pezza." He paused before continuing. "I love you both." A smile lit up her face before her lips met his chest. They fell asleep tangled together but perfectly comfortable.

Their alarm woke them up earlier than they wanted. He groaned and turned into the blonde before she gently pushed him away.

"Come on love. Time to get up." He groaned again before speaking.

"Five more minutes." She nodded before she slipped from the bed much to his displeasure. She found him in the same position ten minutes later.

"Beau come on. You need to get ready." She said before he groaned again and finally got up. He sleepily padded into the closet before he emerged two minutes later dressed with a hat hiding his messy locks. He went over to the blonde his arms wrapping around her gently as his head moved to rest along her shoulder. When her arms wrapped around his neck he spoke.

"Mornin' love." Her lips met his temple gently.

"Morning Sunshine." She said softly his hands trailed down her back before she was swept off her feet his hands holding her up by her thighs as he gently carried her to the kitchen. "Must you?" He nodded before she was set on the counter.

"Yup." He simply said before he moved to boil water. He set up two to go cups before he spoke. "Are you hungry?" She shook her head before he moved into her as they waited for the water to be ready. "We're getting food after." He stated before she nodded. Right now she was nervous and excited with butterfly's filling her stomach. Though she knew she would be hungry once she knew everything was okay.

By the time they arrived at the OBGYN Perrie was shaking. Beaus arm was around her basically carrying her as her legs were failing underneath her. As they sat in the waiting room he gently took her hand as he spoke for only her to hear.

"Pez." Her eyes met his. "Relax love. It's not good for either one of you." Her head moved to gently rest along his shoulder as she began to breathe deeply. "No matter what I'll be here." Those were the last words he said before the pair was called back into an examination room. The blonde just about laughed at Beaus wide eyed reaction to the equipment in front of them.

He helped the blonde up to the bed before he sat in a chair next to her. His fingers were laced with hers as they quietly waited for the doctor. She could feel his hand shaking in hers as one of her old friends entered the room. As the two women caught up Beaus eyes were intently watching the screen in front of him.

"Well would you two like to know the sex?" Beaus mouth just about dropped to the floor while Perrie looked at her completely confused. "You're about 16 weeks along Perrie."

"What?" She replied.

"You had no idea?" The doctor asked before the blonde shook her head.

"None at all. Everything has been normal we just found out yesterday." As the other female laughed lightly Beau squeezed the blondes hand. She knew that his answer matched hers. "But I think we both would like to know the gender." She said as he nodded.

The probe was adjusted slightly before the doctor had the perfect angle. Perrie once again felt Beaus hand shaking. He was just as nervous as she was. It was unlike him but she loved seeing this softer side of him.

"You both have a happy and healthy little boy."