Honesty Pt. 2

When Perrie looked into his eyes she went to speak before Beau continued with what he was saying.

"Pez when I was younger all I wanted to do was get with any girl I could. I've changed a lot since then. The day I met you was the day I knew you were the only person I wanted to be with. I honestly never thought I would love anybody. But you changed that Perrie. I wouldn't trade you for the world. So please don't ever think that I would do that to you." Her fingers had moved to cup his face as he spoke slowly and carefully.

Her nose brushed up against his before she delicately connected their lips. The slow dance continued for minutes before she pulled away and spoke.

"I love you Beau." She whispered against his lips. She felt his smile grow before his lips met hers. When they pulled away his face nuzzled into her neck as his arms wound around her.

"I love you too Perrie." He said softly before his lips met her neck. They stayed in that position for what felt like an hour. That was until both of their stomach began to growl. "There's food at my flat." She stood up quickly before extending her hand to him. He scooped up Hatchi before she grabbed their phones and wallets and left her flat.

Once they had gotten food Jade burst through the door causing them both to grow.

"What were you watching through the peephole?" She shook her head before she pointed to Hatchi who had been barking.

"He may have given you away." Perrie turned to the small dog her finger wagging at him.

"You are in big trouble mister." She said before his lips moved up into a smile. When he kissed her finger the blonde began to laugh.

"I also wanted to warn you both." Beau looked at the brunette his eyebrow raised. "May or may not have let it slip to Dawn that you were going to be here tomorrow and she may or may not be coming." Beau chuckled before Perrie looked at him her eyes slightly wider than normal. "Don't worry about her Pez. Dawn is harmless you just better pray that none of the she devils are coming." He gently kissed the blondes temple as he laughed. His arm slowly pulled her into him.

By the next morning Perrie was pacing. Beau caught her stopping her in her tracks. He scooped her up before he sat down on the couch. She curled into him as his arms encased her body.

"Relax Pezza. It's just me mam today. I talked to her this morning." He said quietly as her nose nuzzled into his neck. When his lips met her forehead she turned to look up at him. "She already adores you there's nothing to be worried about baba." She nodded before she pecked his lips.

"I just want her to like me." He laughed lightly before her face buried into his chest.

"She already loves you Pez." He said quietly as he leaned back their bodies perfectly molding together. The two blondes stayed in the same position until they heard a knock at the door. Perrie stood up before extending her hand towards Beau. Once he was up he went to get the door as she followed closely behind.

Perrie took note as she noticed how his mother looked exactly like him but was shorter and had long hair. Once Dawn wrapped Beau in a hug she turned to Perrie.

"Mum this is my girlfriend Perrie. Perrie this is me mam Dawn." Before Perrie could even respond the oldest blonde wrapped her in a tight hug.

"I'm so glad I finally get to meet you. Beaus told me a lot about you." His face turned slightly red at his mother's words. It turned redder when Perrie began to laugh. Once they moved to the couches she moved closer to him before his arm gently wound around her back. She leaned into him her hand gently resting on the small of his back. "So how long are you in town for Perrie?"

"For a while now. We really won't pick up traveling until our next album is finished." Her feet tucked under his leg. His fingers began to gently run along her spine before she cuddled into him even more.

"I assume he's been treating you well." Perrie nodded at Dawn who smiled in return. "Good or I would kill him." The two on the opposite couch chuckled.

"How have you been mum?" She shrugged before chuckling.

"Same old, same old. Just wanted to check in on my baby." He groaned under his breath before Perrie nudged his side. "What you are my baby. You are the youngest after all sunshine." The blonde at his side began to laugh. They both looked at her confused.

"I've called him sunshine since I met him. He never told me that was your nickname for him." Dawn chuckled lightly.

"He never truly liked when I called him that." She responded softly. A few hours later Dawn left leaving Beau and Perrie to themselves.

"Why didn't you tell me you didn't like being called sunshine?" He chuckled lightly before he kissed her temple. When he spoke it was soft.

"I've never minded when you call me it love." She looked up at him before connecting their lips.

"I love you sunshine." She said with a wink. He chuckled lightly before connecting their lips. He mumbled against her lips.

"I love you too petal."