Control

Beau woke up in the middle of the night only to find that he was alone. Slowly he made his way to his bed room. It was then that he saw an unwelcome face. He was instantly wide awake. His hands balled into tight fists.

"What are you doing here?" He asked through gritted teeth. All that was heard was a laugh.

"I came for my girl." Beau took a step forward only to see a knife in his line of sight. A tsk was heard. "Try something and I'll kill her." Beau was shaking from anger. Jesy was next to enter the room. She stopped at the sight in front of her. The blonde took a step in front of her. The brunette heard him speak only loud enough for her to hear.

"There's a broom behind the door. Hand it to me." His hand discreetly made his way behind his back. He could feel Jesys hands shaking as the broom was placed into his hand. Once the other males back was turned Beau quickly smacked the knife out of his hand. When he turned the blonde lost it. He moved quickly towards the other man his fist quickly meeting the others face.

The world dissolved around him as he pummeled Jed with punches. None of the girls could stop him. It finally took them pulling him off of the other man. Jade slapped him hard across the face snapping him out of his trance.

"What the fuck was that?!" She yelled at him. His simply ran his now bloody hand across his face.

When the police arrived both men were placed in handcuffs. Beau was directed into a police car as Jed was moved into an ambulance. The blonde couldn't even look at the girls. His eyes were trained to the ceiling. When the door to the car opened his eyes met those of a police officer.

"Your friends explained to me what happened and before I let you go I need to hear your side of the story." Beau nodded at the officers words.

Slowly he began to tell his side of the story. Including what had happened between Jade and Jed before. The office nodded at him before helping him out of the car and removing the cuffs.

"You're free to go. Just don't let it happen again." Beau nodded before he made his way back to his flat. He bypassed the girls in the living room opting for his room.

Perrie stopped Jade as she moved to get up. The blonde gave her a look that said she had this. The brunette nodded as the youngest of the four made her way to his room. When she heard the water running in the bathroom she moved to sit on the edge of the bed.

She watched as his eyes were trained to the floor. He didn't even notice her as he flopped face first onto his bed. Slowly she moved up the bed before she curled into him. Her hands gently caressed his tense back. That's when she noticed his hand swelling. Carefully she slipped from the bed moving into his bathroom to grab a wrap for his hand.

As she began to wrap his hand he turned to look at her. His eyes wouldn't meet hers. When she was finished with his hand her fingertips gently strayed across his face.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. Perrie moved to lay next to him. That was when the bed dipped behind Beau. Jades arms wrapped around his midsection.

"Thank you." The brunette said into his shoulder blades. "I'm sorry I slapped you." When he started to laugh both girls inwardly sighed. Beaus arms slipped around the blonde pulling her into him.

"I guess I kind of deserved it Jadey." He said as his face buried into the blonde. Careful of Jade Perrie's arms wound around his neck.

"Not really. The only one that deserved what was coming for them was Jed." Leigh said from the doorway. Beaus arms opened up before she smiled at him and made her way to his bed. Jesy was next to appear in the doorway. She hesitated before she walked in.

"Jes." Beau said softly. The brunette shook her head.

"Nothing against any of yous but there is blood all over your floor. Maybe we should go to Jades and do this." They all nodded. Beau was the last one up. He trailed behind with Jesy.

"I'm sorry Jes." He said quietly. She turned and smashed him in a hug.

"Thank you for protecting them." She said quietly. His arms wound around her as he nodded.

"I'd do it again if I had to Jesy." She smiled at him before pushing him towards Jades flat.

"Good. Just don't lose control next time." He shook his head.

"I'll try not to." She nodded before they entered the brunettes flat. When they got to the couch Beau moved next to Perrie who curled into him. She placed an ice pack onto his wrapped hand. His lips gently met her cheek.

He was still hesitant around her. All he thought is that she was going to leave. His good arm hesitantly moved around her back his hand resting on her hip. Her head moved to rest on his chest as Jade passed out blankets to all of them. She knew they weren't moving from her couches. The brunette moved to curl next to Beau. She had a blanket wrapped around her shoulders as she nuzzled into her best friend.

Perrie fell asleep almost instantly. Jesy and Leigh were right behind her. Jade and Beau however couldn't sleep.

"She's not going to run B." Jade said into his ear. His eyes moved to the blonde. "She's not afraid. She's worried about you. She also knows that you would never hurt her baba. She trusts you more than you know. She's not going to leave no matter what. Just show her how much you love her." His eyes were trained on the sleeping blonde. Jade always knew what he was thinking. "Just don't say it too soon. It may be a little weird." He chuckled lightly earning a grumble from the woman sleeping in his arms.

Instead of responding he nodded. Jade knew how he felt about the blonde. Just like she knew how much Perrie cared for him. When Beaus arm wrapped around Jade he gently pulled her into him. As his feet moved to rest on the table her head fell to his shoulder.

"Nanite Jadey." He said quietly. She kissed his cheek.

"Night Mr. Loverboy."