Mind

"Can we cuddle?" Beau laughed at Perries words before quickly stopping as he saw tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry." She stated while sniffling. He moved closer his hands gently cupping her cheeks.

"Don't be sorry love. It's alright." He said softly. She nodded before her face buried into his shoulder. She had become more and more emotional as time went on. Now she was around 28 weeks and had finally begun to show. Everyone knew except for the fans and that's how they were going to keep it. They didn't want anybody outside of their family and close friends to know until their son was born.

He picked her up careful of her protruding belly and brought her to their now large couch. He set her down before snuggling into her. As his hand moved to rest atop her stomach hers moved to cover his. He felt something hit his hand before his eyes met hers. That was the first truly real kick they had felt. Her eyes moved to her stomach before she felt another kick. As she looked back up at Beau he had tears in his eyes.

"Don't you dare." She stated before tears began to well in her eyes. His lips captured hers as she felt a tear hit her cheek. "Look at you turning soft." She stated once she had pulled away. He shook his head his nose brushing against hers. "Yes you are baba and I love you for it." He pecked her lips gently.

"How can I not turn soft?" She shrugged before her arms wound around his neck gently. "I love you Pezza." Her lips brushed his cheek.

"I love you more Beau." She replied before her face buried into his neck. "I hate hiding this." Her brain was turning on her.

"I know Pezza but it's for the best." He said as his hand softly ran along her stomach as the other wound around her. She simply sighed her hands moving from around him to rest along her stomach. "Everything will be worth it when he comes." She nodded before Ellie and the other girls of Little Mix entered the pairs flat. He moved to sit up before the blonde slowly followed. She had been nauseous all day and sitting up always made it worse.

"Hello Lovlies." Jesy said softly before the four girls all moved to sit. Ellie and Jade moved next to the blondes while Jesy and Leigh went to the recliner. "So what are we doing today?" She immediately regretted her words when the blonde started crying. Her face buried into Beau as he lightly rubbed her back. "I'm sorry." She said once Perrie regained her composure.

"Don't be. This is just frustrating." The other five turned to face her.

"Of fuck it Pez. We don't have to stay cooped up here. Just wear one of my hoodies nobody will know." Beau was the first to speak before they all agreed with him.

"But what if somebody finds out." She said tears welling in her eyes again.

"Then they find out. Who cares Pez." Ellie got out before the blonde broke down in tears again. Beau sighed as his nose nuzzled into the blondes hair while she cried into his shirt.

"Why don't we just stay here?" Leigh said before everyone including Perrie agreed. "This one will go and get us whatever food you want Pezza and we can just watch movies and play board games all night. We can also do some baby shopping." The blondes eyes lit up at the darker skinned girls words before she nodded.

"Alrighty then what do you want Pez?" Beau asked before he moved to stand Jesy now taking his spot.

"Nandos." She stated before they all told him what they wanted. When he left the girls all turned to Perrie. "Somebody grab my computer. Let's shop."

By the time Beau got back the girls basically had everything ordered. He kicked the door shut with his foot before setting all the food down on the table. When he went to get the girls he found nothing in the living room. He walked through the house before finding the girls in the empty third bedroom they had.

"So what's going where?" He joked before Perrie turned hitting him square in the eye with her hand. "Why are you so abusive?" He jokingly questioned before she quickly turned and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry love I didn't mean to." He shook his head before she turned back around. She told him where everything was going as he watched in awe. He never realized exactly how much went into getting ready for a baby. When she finished they all moved back to the dining room before they dug into the food.

They moved back to the couches before Perrie curled into Beau. As his hand ran along her spine she sighed her body relaxing into his. His fingers interlaced with hers atop her stomach as Jesy flicked through the channels trying to find a movie.

"No." Perrie, Jade and Beau all said at the same time as she stopped at The Exorcism. When she huffed she continued moving through the stations before landing on Frozen. Jesy stopped when she saw the blondes eyes light up. As Beau groaned under his breath both Jade and Perrie hit him while they both cuddled against him. His head hit the back of the couch and he was asleep, not only from the warmth around him but the comfort level he had with the two. When Perrie went to wake him up Jade stopped her.

"Let him sleep. You both won't have much when the little one comes."