Honesty Pt. 1

"Whatcha doin'" Perrie asked before she jumped on his back. He started to laugh before he set her on the counter.

"I was trying to figure out what to make." He said while turning his phone towards her. That's when she saw a name pop up on his phone. Her eyes met his before he turned to look at his phone. "I'm sorry my sisters keeps texting me." He said before she pulled him into her.

"About what baba?" She asked before he kissed her temple.

"They all want to meet you and won't leave me alone about it." He said before he leaned into her as her arms wrapped wound him.

"Love I want to meet them." She said before his face buried into her neck as he shook his head.

"No way. You're not ready for them." She began to laugh before he looked into her eyes. "Ask Jade. That's all I have to say." She chuckled before he moved to connect their lips. "I just don't want to put you through that." He said quietly before his head moved to its previous spot. As her fingers threaded into the hair she spoke.

"Don't I at least get to meet your mum?" He started to laugh before nodding.

"Of course love. She's been asking about you too." He said with a smile. "I was hoping you would meet her long before you meet my sisters."

"Are they really that bad?" Jade who had appeared in the doorway answered for her.

"They have chased away more people than all of our mums have and not just from him. That and they are.." She paused before looking at Beau. "Sorry B." He shook his head knowing what was coming. "They are all fucking nuts. I've met them once and hope I never have to again." He started to laugh before Perrie looked between the two.

"I told you." He muttered before kissing her neck and pulling away. He wrapped the brunette into a hug before the other blonde joined in.

"You have to meet Dawn though Pez. She will absolutely love you." Jade said before bumping the blondes hip. Beau slowly penguin walked with the two over to the couch before they all sat down the two girls flanked him before Perrie pulled a blanket over the three of them.

"So what brings you by Jadey?" He asked as he gently leaned against the blonde. Jade followed suit before his hand moved to steady the three keeping them from falling over.

"Just missed my two favorite blondes." Perrie scoffed.

"God Jade it's been three days since you've seen us. You can't miss us that much.." She responded slightly harsh to the brunette who simply looked down. Beau gently squeezed her before he felt a tear hit his shirt.

"Jade we will go to my flat tomorrow. I know it's been hell with out you two steps away." He moved to whisper in the brunettes ear. "She's been boring anyway." When Jade began to laugh he smiled before Perrie hit his back. She knew he said something about her. "Leave me alone." He said before sticking his tongue out at her.

The two girls began to tickle him before he quickly wiggled his way from between them as his laughter filled the room. When he finally got away he was breathing heavy. Beau laid on the floor and the two girls joined them. Hatchi cuddled on top of him as the girls curled into his sides.

"I only wanted Hatchi. Not you two." He whined before the small dog moved and cuddled into both blondes sides. "And now he's gone. Thanks Pez." He sassed before she kissed his neck.

"Shut up you love us both." Beau couldn't even argue with Jades words.

"Yeah I guess so." He responded as his arms made their way around both of them. He pulled both of them closer as Perrie flipped on the tv. It was perfectly cued to the beginning of Peter Pan. "OH EM GE. This is my absolute fave." He mocked his voice raising multiple octaves. The two girls began to laugh as they shook their heads. They both knew that his words were true but his girl voice was horrible.

"I will start this if and only if you promise me one thing." Perrie said as she looked at him. When his eyes met hers he nodded. "You will never ever use that voice again." He laughed lightly before he nodded. "Good." She said before her head moved back into his chest. He reached up and grabbed a pillow for himself as the blanket was draped across them by Jade. Beau gently kissed the top of Perries head as he gently squeezed the brunette.

By the time Jade left the two were just about asleep. He curled into the blonde before his eyes met hers.

"Be honest with me Pez." She noted his slightly serious tone. She nodded encouraging his words. "Are you afraid that I'm going to cheat on you?" When Perrie looked down his fingers gently met her cheek. He didn't force her to look at him. Instead he waited as she gathered her words.

"I'm afraid that one of these days you're just going to walk out. That I'll come home and you'll be gone. That you will find someone when I'm on tour. I'm afraid that you'll realize that I'm just a mess and you could do better. Or that you'll get bored of me and leave. I'm afraid of losing you Beau. More than I could ever had imagined." His nose nuzzled into her hair as he cupped her cheek. It was his turn to find words. It was nearly two minutes later when he finally spoke.

"I love you more Pezza."