Secrets

As Blue's first birthday approached, the girls were gearing up for tour. It would start the week after the young ones birthday and was fast approaching. As the infants birthday approached Beau got more and more distant from Perrie. If she didn't know him well enough she would've thought he was cheating on her but in reality she knew he was gearing up for a surprise.

While she thought it was a surprise for their son what she didn't know what that the only person not in on the surprise was Perrie. Beau was planning something and something huge. As the days grew closer to the surprise he got more and more nervous. He was nervous about many things but the two biggest concerns of him were that she was going to be absolutely pissed about it and that she wouldn't like it.

It was the day before Blues birthday and Perrie woke up to an empty bed. Though Beau had been distant he still made a point to stay in bed until she was up so they could get some quality time together as their son had been sleeping soundly through the night. The blonde stretched her hands hitting the headboard before she scooted from bed to get Blue.

When she couldn't find him she went downstairs. Not a single sign of them was found until she walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the refrigerator. It read:

"Good Morning Love,

We're so sorry that we're not there to wake you up and have breakfast but we called in some reinforcements. Debbie and Caitlin should be around soon. They're going to take you to breakfast and then out to have a spa day.

We love you Mumma and will see you later for supper.

Love Beau & Blue

P.S. There's a jumper along with a few other things waiting for you in the closet, love you Baba."

A smile lit up her face. Though her morning hadn't started off usual it was only going to get better. As she made her way to her closet she heard the door open.

"I'll be down in a minute Mum." She could hear Debbie mutter something back before she entered her shared closet. Sitting on the chair was a perfectly laid out spa outfit that was nice enough to wear for breakfast. She made note to thank her fiancé as she changed into the outfit and new pair of sandals smiling as she was engulfed in Beaus warm hoodie. The smile stayed on her face as she went back downstairs. "So where does he have you taking me?"

They both acted coy before the three went about their day having a wonderful breakfast and spa day.

Meanwhile Beau's day was anything but relaxing.

"Jadey are you sure that fits him right?" He asked for probably the hundredth time.

"B would you take a breather and relax. I know that you want this all to be perfect but if you work yourself up this much you're never going to make it to tonight. Blue looks perfect and it fits amazing, I know you were the one to measure him but if anyone can get something the perfect size it's you, plus I double checked with Perrie before I ordered and made sure it was in his size." He nodded before taking a seat in the chair.

"I still need to write this next note. It's easy enough to get her to go with Debbie and Caitlin. She's gonna know somethings up when I send her with Jonnie." Jade laughed as she helped change Blue back into his normal onesie.

"Don't tell her she's going with Jonnie. Just say that the car will get you at 7:30, she's gonna have her makeup and hair ready so all she needs to do is change into the dress and then you're good to go." He nodded as he sucked in a breath and began writing.

"Jesy's gonna drop this and everything else off right." Jade nodded. "And-." She cut him off.

"Beau. We know every last detail and everything is going exactly to plan. Right now you just need to grab that little bundle of joy in front of you and chill out while you put him down for a nap so he isn't awful later." He nodded as he grabbed Blue finally finishing his note. He walked into Jades guest room and sat on the bed.

"Bubba I hope this goes perfect." The brunette could hear his soft yet scared words. "You and your Mumma are the best thing to ever happen to me and all I want is for tonight and tomorrow to be amazing." Beau sucked in a breath as he began to rock the small boy. "I can't believe you're going to be one. Seems like yesterday we were finding out about you and now you're crawling around and going up the stairs." Jade leaned in the doorway smiling at her once gruff friend. The hard man had changed completely since their childhood and she just like him still couldn't believe the fact that he had a kid.

"Next he's going to be getting all the ladies." Beaus head shot up as he shook his head. She slowly made her way into the room as she laughed lightly.

"No fucking way." He whispered as he looked down at his now sleeping son. "He's not going to turn out like me." Jade chuckled as she shook her head.

"He might not but I think this you is the best you. If he turns out like you I think anyone would be lucky to have him just like Perrie is." He couldn't help but smile at his best friend.

"I guess you're right." She nodded before she excused herself leaving the two boys alone to relax before their hectic afternoon and evening started.

Silence overtook the room just as sleep overtook the boys.