Feverish

The next morning Beau was much worse. Perrie woke up to the bed basically vibrating from his shaking. She knew Jade had called Dawn and told her what was going on but she didn't know how much she would be able to help. Though Dawn would more than likely get him to go to the doctor.

"Pez." She heard quietly. As she nuzzled her way down into the mess of blankets his basically burning hand met her wrist. "Pez I need to go to the hospital." When her eyes met his she knew how serious his words were. She nodded before slipping from the bed. It was almost on cue that there was a knock at the door. As she went to get it Beaus slowly and shakily got up with at least three blankets around him.

He heard two voices talking before he could hear Jade join in. When he finally appeared in the room all three heads snapped towards him. Before Dawn could even speak he went over to her his head quickly falling to her shoulder as her arms wound around him.

"Come on Sunshine. Let's get you to the doctor." He nodded before all four of them left the flat and piled into Dawns car. Beau and Perrie were in the back while the other two were up front. As he curled into the blonde his body was immensely shaking. "I'm sorry girls." She said before she turned the heat all the way up the older woman watched in the rear view mirror as the blonde wrapped his blanket even more around him. His head buried into her neck as he spoke for only her to hear.

"I'm scared Pez." His tone broke her heart. He sounded broken and defeated. Her arms gently wrapped around his neck as she replied quietly.

"It'll be alright baba." Her nose gently nuzzled into his hair before her lips met his head. She could feel how hot he was. Never in her life had she been uncomfortable from the heat he was radiating. But right now he was just about burning her. "Thank god." She said when the car stopped. As they helped Beau to his feet Jade and Perrie basically had to carry him into the hospital until he was carted off in a wheelchair by a doctor.

The blondes hands were shaking as the three moved into a private waiting room. She sat down quietly as her arms wrapped around her legs. Jade could see her shaking. She immediately went over to the blonde engulfing her in a tight hug.

"You better not be sick." She warned before the blonde shook her head as it buried into the brunettes neck. They both knew how much Beau meant to the other but Jade also knew that Perrie needed him more than anything. "He'll be fine Pezza." She said more for herself than anything. 

It was nearly five hours later when the three were finally allowed back to see Beau. Perrie quickly moved to cuddled into the man on the bed. His arms wound around her quickly. He was still warm but not as bad as before. The doctor had explained to everyone that Beau had a serious lung infection causing his high fever. The IVs that were flowing into his body were providing him with antibiotics and water to fight his dehydration and infection.

As his head buried into the blondes neck she could feel how tense his body was. He hated doctors more than anything almost as much as he hated hospitals. Her fingers threaded in his hair as Jade moved to curl behind him. Dawn left but not before telling the three that she would see them tomorrow.

It was another five hours before the three were finally on their way home. As Jade ducked into her flat the other two entered theirs. Without hesitation Beau took the blondes hand and dragged her to their room. When he noticed a note left on the bed he began to laugh. His mother had given the pair a heated mattress pad and blanket to keep them warm.

"Gosh she's amazing." Perrie stated as she sunk into the now warm bed. As Beau sunk into the bed he sighed as he finally became warm. His arms wound around the blonde tightly. "I'm never leaving this bed." She stated before he laughed lightly.

"That's fine for now but I don't think that would be acceptable down the road." As her eyes met his her hands moved to cup his face.

"Why didn't you tell me you were sick?" He looked down his eyes no longer meeting hers.

"Because I was fine until yesterday." She could tell he was lying.

"Beau.." Perrie started before he sighed.

"I just don't like the doctors." She once again waited for his truthful answer. "I didn't want you to come home early because I was sick. I know you would have and I didn't want to do that to you or the others." She moved his head gently so his eyes were finally meeting his.

"Baba. You are the most important thing in the world to me. The last thing I want is for you to get this bad Beau. You better tell me next time because if you don't and you're like this again I will kill you. I don't care if I'm touring or out of the country just tell me love. I never want to see you like this again." He sighed and nodded before his lips met hers gently.

"I'm sorry Perrie." She shook her head her lips meeting his nose gently.

"Don't feel sorry baba. Just don't do it again love." She stayed before he nodded his face burying into her neck as his eyes closed. "Tired?" She asked quietly.

"Very. But I'm also warm and comfortable." He said softly as his arms wound around her loosely. "I love you Pezza." She kissed his temple gently.

"I love you more B. More than you will ever know."