Success

A week later the girls were back on the road. Beau was attending their first show watching from back stage. He watched the show intently noticing Perrie seemed off for most of it. She slowly walked of the stage at the end of their set. She was the last one off. The blonde made her way towards him. He immediately saw the tears in her eyes. His hands gently moved to cup her face his fingers gently wiping the tears that were slipping down her face.

"What's wrong love?" He asked softly. That's when he noticed her putting the majority of her weight on her right leg.

"I think I twisted my ankle." He held in his chuckle before carefully swooping her up into his arms. "What are you doing?" She said her voice raising an octave.

"What does it look like Pez?" Beau asked with a smirk. She rolled her eyes before directing him to their dressing room. Perrie pulled his hood over his eyes as she opened the door for him.

"Just set me down." She whispered. He nodded as he carefully placed her on her feet. The door was shut quickly ensuring he didn't see anything that wasn't necessary. He moved to sit next to the door as he waited for the girls to finish. His eyes were on his phone. That was before he saw a medic walk into the door.

After more then a half an hour the girls and the medic finally emerged from the room. Jade practically pushed Beau towards the blonde. His eyes were filled with concern. A small sniffle broke the silence.

"What happened?" He asked quietly. She just shook her head before she turned him around. He moved down slightly and she climbed onto his back. Her face quickly buried into his neck. When Jade took the keys from his pocket he looked at her confused.

"Leigh's going to take us all to my flat. The tour is getting postponed for a couple of weeks." He nodded before they all quietly made their way to the car.

No words were said within the confines of the car. When the car stopped all but the two blondes exited.

"Pez?" He asked softly. She simply broke down in tears in his arms. It took nearly thirty minutes before he was able to get her somewhat calm.

"They're going to kill me." She sobbed into his chest. His hands gently moved to cup her face his fingers wiping each and every tear away.

"They aren't even remotely mad baba." He said quietly before she shook her head.

"Not them. Everyone else." His lips gently met her forehead before they met the top of her head.

"They would rather see you get better love then not be able to give it your all." He replied softly. She simply shook her head. Carefully he moved from the car with her in his arms. Instead of walking into Jades flat he entered his. He set her down on the couch before Hatchi jumped into her lap. Beau was supposed to watch him while the girls were gone.

Perrie slowly curled into a ball on the couch tears still slipping from her eyes. He slipped into the kitchen before ordering food. Before he went back to the blonde he grabbed a container of ice cream and two spoons. When he got back he gently moved her back into a sitting position. The sweet treat was placed into her lap as he wiped the tears from her face.

"No more crying." He said softly. She sighed before he handed her a spoon. Once the lid was popped off of the container they both began to dig in. He flipped on on of her favorite movies Frozen. By the time they got past the credits the other girls joined in.

Beau slipped from the group when there was a knock at the door. The delivery guy had his arms full of food. Beau sat it down on his table before handing the other man a large tip on top of the amount for the bill.

"Thank you." The other man said with his eyes wide.

"No problem." Beau responded before the delivery man quickly left. The blonde shut the door before he scooped the food up into his arms and set it on the table in front of the girls. They all looked at him with their eyebrows raised. "Since your not going on tour just yet I thought you all would like some cheat food." Perrie pulled him quickly into her her lips meeting his cheek. The other three took this as an opportunity to smash the pair into a hug.

Beau fell asleep shortly after they had eaten. The blonde curled into his side her foot slightly elevated.

"What should we do to him?" Jade asked a mischievous smile on her face. While the other two slept he curled into the frame next to him. His face buried into her neck as her arms protectively wound around him. The younger brunette sat back in a huff. The three girls looked at her confused. "Now I can't do anything to him." She groaned.

Perrie heard Beau softly chuckle into her neck. Her fingers gently strayed through his hair. A long sigh escaped his lips as his nose nuzzled into her. His lips gently met her collarbone. He was succeeding in making her forget about what had happened earlier.

He was succeeding in making the world dissolve around her.

He was succeeding in showing how much he cared for her.