Hospital Food

As Norma came in to the room they all stood and hugged her. Once she kissed Beaus cheek Perrie saw something weird. His face started to turn red. Finally he started to gasp. Jade was the first to react. She searched his pocked for the epinephrine pen. Once she found it she punctured him in the thigh with it.

A large gasp was heard before they were able to hear Norma talking on the phone. Perrie had carefully moved his head into her lap.

"So you all know he's allergic to nuts. This is what happens." Norma flashed her an apologetic look. "I know you forgot mam. It's not a big deal." Jade said while carefully watching Beau who was still gasping for air.

Perrie gently ran her fingers along his cheeks before Norma opened the door. The paramedics quickly got Beau and transported him to the hospital. All of the five that were left drove quickly staying behind the ambulance the whole way.

The blondes foot was nervously tapping the whole way there. Jesy put her hand on Perrie's thigh calming her for a moment.

"Relax Pez. He'll be fine." She said quietly. Norma looked back at the two before a knowing smile spread across her face.

"I knew I saw something between you two." She said with a smile. They got to the hospital and Jade and Perrie were the first ones out of the car.

By the time they were allowed back to see him he was asleep from the medication. Perrie sat next to him and took his hand. Jade did the same on the other side of him.

"Well this has been an interesting day." Leigh said trying to lighten the situation. They all heard Beau lightly chuckle. "See he thinks it's funny."

He gently pulled on Perrie's hand trying to get her to move on the bed. The other four awed at the action. When she finally laid next to him he moved closer to her. Perrie laid her head on his chest before looking at the others. They were all smiling at her.

"Stop smiling it's creepy..." She said as his arm wrapped around her.

"Yous are just cute. Leave us alone." Norma said with a smile. The blonde simply shook her head. When he gently squeezed her side she looked up at him. A half an hour later the only one left with him was Perrie. Beau turned on his side his face burying into her neck.

"Are you alright?" He nodded his lips brushing against her skin.

"I'm fine Pez. I just don't like hospitals." She nodded and kissed his temple.

"It'll be alright baba." Moments later a nurse came in telling him that he could leave. He quickly took the invitation before calling a taxi. "See." She stated matter of factly as they walked out. A shiver crossed her body before his arms wound around her. She buried herself into him as they waited.

She wasn't cold. She was content.

"Let's go love." He said softly once the taxi arrived. Perrie nodded as he opened the door and she slid in. Beau gave the driver the address before she curled into him.

They got back to his flat and Perrie shivered once more. His sweatshirt was pulled over his head before he handed it to her. She smiled a grateful smile before it was put over her body. As her arms slipped through the sleeves warmth completely overtook her body. He picked her up bridal style causing a string of laughter to escape her lips.

He set her down on the couch before going to grab bags of crisps. She smiled at him as he sat down. Their bodies tangled together as a movie began to play.

"What's your favorite movie?" She asked him. His lips gently let the top of her head.

"I don't really have one. I like them all." She smiled as she relaxed into him. "Would you go on another date with me?" She looked up at him. Her lips met his for a brief moment.

"I don't know. I mean there's this really handsome blonde guy and I don't know if he would like that too much." Beau chuckled lightly as he kissed her cheek.

"I think he might like it." He said softly.

"I don't know.." Perrie trailed off with a smile. "I think I would love that." A smile appeared on his face. As their eyes met her hand moved to the back of his neck. She pulled him closer as their lips met.

They slowly fought for dominance before pulling away as someone came through the door. Jade appeared a knowing smile on her face.

"I knew it." She stated as Jesy came in behind her. The two blondes turned bright red. Perrie hid her face in her hands.

"Oh Shut It Bambi. I've seen you doing much much worse. If you want I can enlighten your friends." The brunette turned bright red as Leigh came in. She started laugh before Jesy and Perrie joined in. Jade picked up a pillow and threw it at his face hard.

"You're such an ass."