Sick Day

It didn't fail that the next day they were sick. Jade had gone home to be with Norma, while the other two stayed together at Perrie's flat. Halfway through the morning Perrie got a text. Her eyes went wide at it.

"Whats wrong Pez?" Beau asked quietly.

"My mam heard from Norma that I was sick and she's coming over." He raised an eyebrow at her. She sighed and leaned against him her head burying in his chest. His arms wound around her tightly. "You don't have to meet her if you don't want to." She mumbled into his chest.

"Is your mum that bad?" She shook her head. "Then I'm not going anywhere Pez." She smiled into his chest before she leaned and kissed his cheek. A shiver rose across his body as she moved away.

Perrie grabbed a blanket and pulled it over the both of them. She leaned against Beau her fingers lacing with his. Slowly they both moved to lay against the couch. His larger body shielding her from the cold.

About an hour later Perrie was woken by a soft knock at the door. A moment later the door opened revealing her mum. The younger blonde slipped from his grasp before moving to hug her mum.

"You're burning up baba." Debbie said as she pulled away. "I'm glad I came." Perrie chuckled and shook her head. "Now wake your friend up so I can meet him." She said with a wink turning Perrie bright red.

When the younger blonde retreated to the couch, her mother went to the kitchen. Perrie knelt down her lips meeting Beaus cheek.

"Wake up baba." She said quietly earning a grumble. "My mams here." His eyes shot open. She giggled softly before pulling him up. He rubbed his eyes as she leaned into him. "Come on Love. She wants to meet you." He nodded before they went into the kitchen. "Mam this is Beau, Beau this is my mum Debbie."

The older blonde eyed him carefully as he extended his hand towards her. She hesitantly took it not knowing what to think of him.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Edwards." He said quietly. Perrie gently leaned against him as his hand was released. When his hand met her side a short sigh was released.

"It's lovely to meet you as well." Debbie's demeanor had changed for the better. A smile was now growing on her face. "Though I should be mad at you." He raised an eyebrow at her. "You got my daughter sick." He chuckled lightly.

"It was my choice to go out in the rain. So it's both of our faults." Perrie said with a smile. The older blonde simply chuckled and shook her head. When Beau started shivering uncontrollably the younger blonde wrapped her arm around his waist.

Debbie turned around grabbing the medicine they both needed. She handed two pills to each of them. Beau was about to decline before the two blondes gave him looks that said to take them.

"Alright yous go sit down I'm going to make some soup." They both nodded at Debbie's words before taking the pills and going back to the couch.

Beau laid on the couch before opening his arms to her. She giggled lightly before grabbing two blankets draping them over him before she climbed under and into his grasp. He nuzzled his cold nose into her neck trying to suck any warmth he could. Perrie moved even closer to him the whole couch shaking from his body. He was far worse than she was.

"I'm so cold." He groaned as his hands moved to underneath her shirt. When his hand met her stomach she yelped and pulled away. "Sorry." He said softly before moving his hands pulled her as close as he could get her.

When Debbie came in and saw the couch shaking she grabbed all the blankets Perrie had in the room and covered the pair. She sympathetically smile at the two blondes before sitting on the other couch in the room.

"So what made yous go out in the rain?" The elder blonde asked with a smile. Beau buried his face in the shoulder in front of him. He was finally getting warm.

"This one decided waiting in a line for fish and chips while it was raining was a good idea." He turned even redder at Perrie's words.

"It was worth it though." He whispered as his lips discreetly met her shoulder. When her daughter turned a slight shade of red she smiled. "How have you been Debbie?" He asked as his head finally moved from hiding behind the blonde.

"I have been busy but good. I expect you've been treating my daughter well?" He turned red before Perrie spoke up.

"He has Mum. Except for getting me sick." He chuckled lightly from behind her as their fingers intertwined. Debbie looked at him sternly before saying.

"You better not do it again."