Laughter

When Perrie started laughing Beaus head dropped. She gently cupped his face. Their eyes met for a moment before he averted his eyes.

"Beau do you even need to ask me that?" She asked softly. He kept quiet before she finally answered his question. "Of course I would be your girlfriend baba." When their eyes met she saw the joy shining in his eyes. He moved closer to her his nose brushing against hers.

"Would you just kiss her already?" He recognized that voice instantly. Perries face buried into his neck her cheeks bright red.

"Oh leave us alone Jadey." He said before his lips met the top of the blondes head. Jade curled behind Perrie as Beaus arms moved to wrap around the both of them.

"So have you asked him Pez?" The blonde hit her in the rib.

"Asked me what?" He asked while looking at the blonde. Her face buried into his chest before for she spoke a mumbled and quick sentence the other two didn't understand. "What was that?"

"Come on tour with us." Her voice was still mumbled but her understood every word.

"I would love to but I don't think I can Pez." Perries face dropped. "At least not right now baba. I haven't been cleared to drive I don't think I would be cleared to travel." The blonde simply nodded. "I'm sorry." He said gently his lips gently pressed the top of her head once more.

Jade gave him a sympathetic look. She knew it was breaking his heart to say no to the blonde. His nose nuzzled into the blondes hair.

"I'm sorry." Beau whispered into her scalp.

"It's fine." Was all he got out of Perrie.

The next day Beau didn't see Perrie. On the day the girls were leaving he went to the blondes flat. She pecked his cheek when he entered. He sat down on the couch defeated.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked quietly. She stopped dead in her tracks before quickly moving towards him. She cupped his face moving his line of sigh from the floor to her.

"No baba." She said before she moved into his lap. His arms wrapped around her tightly. "You did nothing wrong. I just didn't pack anything until yesterday." He nodded as his head moved to rest along her shoulder. She began peppering his face with kisses. He started laughing as a smile rose on his face. She couldn't help the smile that grew on her lips as she assaulted his face with them.

"Y-you can stop now." He said through his laughter. She shook her head before she connected their lips. His hands slowly moved up her side before he cupped her face. The kiss was slow and passionate. Dominance was not being fought for. They were simply showing the other how much they cared. How much they were going to miss the other.

Perries fingers tangled in his hair. He pulled away slightly only to take a breath. Instead of his lips meeting hers Beau moved to pepper her face with kisses. It was her turn to burst into laughter. It didn't help that his fingers slipped to her side. He was discreetly tickling her. When her face hid in his neck he finally stopped. His lips gently brushed her temple.

Neither said a word for over an hour. They were simply enjoying their time together. When they heard talking coming from behind her front door they separated slightly. The three other girls of Little Mix sat around the pair. Beaus arms moved round the blonde gently squeezing her. He knew exactly what the girls being there meant. Perrie had to leave. Jade leaned into him a smile on her face.

"You'll be fine." The brunette joked. He rolled his eyes as the blonde relaxed into him. The last thing she wanted to do was leave him. "Oh calm down you two we don't have to leave for a couple of hours." Perrie nodded as her head moved to rest along Beaus chest.

When he stretched out all of the girls followed. Eventually he had Jade and Jesy leaning against him. As Perrie traced his tattoos his nose buried into her hair. She knew exactly what was happening. He was warm, content and falling asleep. Her lips moved to his ear.

"Don't you fall asleep on me." He shook his head as she gently kissed his temple. The blonde leaned against him her body completely relaxing into him. A soft sigh came from his lips. "You're so going to fall asleep."

"No I'm not." He said quietly. The three girls around him started to laugh. His eyes weren't even open as he spoke.

"Bullshit." Jesy piped up. He simply laughed his eyes finally opening.

"I'm not going to fall asleep." He said matter of factory. "I'm just comfortable." All four girls laughed.

"You're so lying. You fall asleep the second you start to get warm. You're like a baby in that aspect." Jade stated.

"Oh shut up miss I fall asleep anywhere." He sassed back while nudging her. Jade gave Perrie and Jesy a look that said to get him. Before he even knew what was happening all three girls converged on him. As they were tickling him Leigh joined in. "S-stop." He said after almost five minutes. "Please s-stop." He pleaded with him. The girls finally gave in. "I hate you all." Perrie started to laugh as she leaned into him. She spoke with a smile.

"Sure you do bubs."