Bruised and Battered

Beau curled into Perrie. He had woken up in the middle of the night from his shivering. No amount of blankets could make him warm. Her arms tightened around his neck. He slipped from her grasp before going to the kitchen to find the pills that Debbie had left. He took some before he heard a knock at the door.

When he looked through the peephole he saw a very wet Jade. Quickly he opened the door before she smashed into him. His arms wound around her tightly as his foot closed the door.

"Jadey what's wrong?" He asked. She was shaking and not from the cold.

"J-J-Jed." He looked at her confused before slowly guiding them to the couch. That's when he saw a bruise on her jaw.

"Jade what happened?" His tone turning serious as he moved the hair from her neck. A large bruise was forming along it. "Did he do this?" She nodded before a sob broke through her lips. He moved her into his lap holding her closely as she cried into his shirt.

Perrie padded into the room before quickly shaking the sleep from her body. She immediately curled into the two her hand gently rubbing the brunettes back. Beau whispered in the blondes ear what he knew. Jed had beat her.

"Let's get you changed Jadey." Perrie said softly once her crying had quieted. The two girls went to the bedroom as he sat on the couch. His hands ran over his face. He was trying to calm himself. He couldn't believe somebody would do that to her. When the two returned Jade moved to her previous position. His arms wound around her gently as the blonde leaned against him.

"You're not going to do anything." The brunette said as her eyes met Beaus. "He's not worth jail." He sighed and nodded before her head moved to rest on his chest.

"I'm not promising you that though Poopey. Jesy and Leigh won't either." Beau chuckled softly as his arm moved around the blonde. Jade simply shook her head before Jesy and Leigh walked through the door in their pajamas. Jesy curled into Beau as Leigh did the same to Perrie. For the first time that day he was actually warm. They all fell asleep quickly afterwards.

When Beau woke up Jade was gone. He nudged Perrie awake who then woke Leigh and Jesy up.

"Anybody know where she is?" He asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. They all shook their heads. When Jade walked into the room they all smiled at her. "Jadey come cuddle." Beau whined with a smile. She groaned before she started to laugh. When his hand moved to her side she winced. "I'm sorry." He said quietly before she shook her head her knees curling to her chest. "Where'd you go?"

"To the hospital. I told them everything he had done to me. The police came the whole works. He should be in jail by now." All four of them looked at her. "I couldn't have you idiots going to jail. I need you all to keep me sane."

"You could have at least let one of us take you." Leigh said as Jade's head moved to rest along Beaus chest.

"I didn't want to wake any of yous." They all nodded in understanding. The rest of the day they watched movies and binged. Then it was just Perrie, Jade and Beau left. Jade had fallen asleep on the couch hours ago. The two blondes were now back in her bed. His cold nose buried in her neck.

"I can't believe he did that to her." Perrie said as tears welled in her eyes. He looked up at her wiping a tear away as it fell.

"I know Pez." He said softly before she nuzzled into him. His arms wrapped protectively around her back. "Norma said she was going to take her back to South Shields tomorrow to get away." The blonde nodded.

"It'll be good for her to get away." He nodded at her words before his lips met the top of her head. Her hands slipped into his hoodie pocket.

"You cold love?" She shook her head as her nose buried in his chest. A sigh was released from her body. "Relaxed?" She nodded before her lips met just above his heart. His nose was now buried in her hair. When her leg moved between his he moved more into his back. She was now draped halfway across him.

His fingertips moved to gently run along her spine. She melted into him. Perrie listened as Beaus heart rate slowed. Her lips brushed against his chest once more. She was able to hear his heartbeat increase. Slowly his breathing evened out as his hand came to rest just below her shoulder blades.

Her fingers ghosted along his side. She heard him take in a breath before a long sigh was released. She smiled. There was something about him she couldn't put her finger on.

She fell asleep trying to figure out what it was.