Sleep Tight

Beau was dragged down the hall before he finally stopped the blonde at his room. When his key unlocked the door he pulled her through the threshold the door quickly closing behind them. When his hands cupped her face a smile lit up Perries face.

Their lips brushed and she couldn't take it any longer. Her lips smashed together with his. He chuckled lightly as the kiss was deepened. They disconnected when their actions became sloppy.

"God I missed you." He said as his shirt was slipped over his head. As he went to put another on she grabbed it from his hands before skipping to the bathroom with a pair of his boxers in her grasp.

Beaus actions were in slow motion as he moved towards the bed. To him it felt like hours before his body hit the soft sheets. Before he knew the lights were off and Perrie was in his grasp.

"I like the no shirt option." She said as her fingers roamed along his torso. His lips met her forehead for a moment. "I'm so glad you're here baba." She said as her nose nuzzled into him. He tilted her chin their lips gently connecting for a moment.

"I couldn't help myself. I needed to see you." She simply smiled before Perrie moved to bury her head in his neck. Beaus arms moved to tightly wrap around her. As his fingers strayed along her spine a sigh was released from her body. "Couldn't sleep without me?" He asked quietly. She shook her head. "Neither could I love."

Her hands slid to his back pulling him even closer to him. She missed his warmth, his cuddly ness. She missed everything about him. His nose nuzzled into her hair. Gently he leaned more onto his back. She followed his actions ending with half of her body gently resting atop him. They fell asleep mere moments later.

When the blonde woke up Beau was gone. She curled into the bed still feeling his warmth in the sheets. When she heard him set something down on the table she buried her face into his pillow. Slowly she felt his hand slide along her back his lips gently meeting her shoulder.

"Wake up Pez." He said softly as he laid next to her. She mumbled incoherently before moving closer to him. He started to laugh finally waking her up.

"Really?" She asked shooting a death glare at her.

"Pez it's half past three." She shook her head as she turned. He was now half on top of her.

"And." She said as her lips met the top of his head.

"And the girls are coming in an hour so I thought you'd like something to eat and some time to wake up." He said softly as his head moved to rest in the crook of her neck.

Perrie moved to connect her lips with his forehead. This was what she missed about Beau. She missed how cuddly he was. How he relaxed every bone in her body when he was around. How she trusted him no matter what. He was everything she ever wanted or needed and all she wanted to do was be around him.

"Just cuddle with me a little longer." He chuckled lightly before nodding. "Sorry I'm just really comfortable baba." His nose gently nuzzled into her neck.

"So am I love." He said softly. Perries arms wound gently around him. After nearly a half an hour they finally started to move. They both immediately went towards the food. Once they finished Beau flopped on the bed. His arms opened towards her. "Come cuddle." He whined. Perrie studied him for a moment before she smiled and quickly moved into his arms her whole body resting atop his.

When the pair heard a knock at the door Beau spoke up.

"Just open the fucking door I know you took my spare key." He said knowing it was the brunette at the door. She came in her face bright red. "Come cuddle Jadey." He said with a smile. Without a single ounce of hesitation she quickly made her way next to him. One of his arms slipped from around the blonde only to wrap tightly around the smaller girl.

"How are you B?" Jade asked as her head moved to rest on his chest.

"I'm fine Poopey. Just happy to be out of my damn flat." Both girls started to laugh.

"Did you finally sleep Pez?" The blonde nodded at her friend. "Bout damn time. I couldn't sleep another night with you moving all damn night." Beau bust out into laughter. Perrie quickly hit his side.

"What you do move around a lot. Especially when you can't sleep love." She just rolled her eyes before her head moved to rest along his chest. Jades head quickly did the same on his opposite side. Perrie was listening to his breathing as Jade fell asleep. "What's up baba?" Beau asked quietly.

"Just making sure." He raised an eyebrow at her as their eyes met. "That your breathings still fine." He chuckled lightly before kissing her nose.

"I'm fine Pezza. My breathings as good as it will be and I was cleared. Nothing to worry about love." She nodded before she kissed his chest.

"I just worry about you."