Debbie

"Come 'ere." Beau said softly to Perrie as he saw the tears in her eyes. His arms wound around her as her tear stained face buried into his chest. When his lips met her head he spoke again. "What happened love?" His hands moved to her thighs before he picked her up and placed the blonde on the counter in front of him. Her eyes met his before she spoke.

"I smashed my finger in the door." It took everything in him not to laugh. His hands gently ran along her sides before he gently pulled away from her. He dug into the freezer before finding her an ice pack and wrapping it in a towel. Beau handed it to her before his lips met her cheek. "You do not tell anyone about this." She said seriously as their eyes met.

It was then where he couldn't hold his laughter in anymore. It was bubbling from his mouth faster than he could control. Perrie shoved him with her foot before he stumbled and fell his forehead hitting the cabinet underneath her.

"Fuck. What the hell Pez?" She could hear the anger in his voice but knew he was using every ounce of his body to keep it from boiling over. When he stood up her eyes went wide. His eye that had begun to heal was now quickly swelling. The ice that was on her finger was immediately placed on the forming bruise. She grabbed his hand gently pulling him closer.

"I'm sorry sunshine." She said quietly before his head moved to rest on her shoulder. His face buried into her neck. "I didn't.." He shook his head stopping her.

"No harm no foul love. But you do owe me for my eye." She kissed his cheek gently before nodding.

"Wanna go out for breakfast." He looked at her like she was nuts. That's when it was her turn to burst into laughter. "I-I'm sor-Sorry. I didn't think that through." She said before she pecked his lips. "Now go sit down. I'll make food Popeye." He rolled his good eye at her before he went to sit on the couch. She threw an ice pack at him unbeknownst to him. It would up hitting him below the belt. She heard his body crumple to the floor and she ran to him.

He was curled into a ball his hand protecting his groin. He looked up at her tears in his eyes.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He choked before she sat down next to him and gently pulled his head into her lap.

"I'm sorry Beau. I didn't mean to lovely." He nodded before his face buried into her stomach. Her fingers strayed through his hair before they heard the door handle jiggle. He looked up at her confused before they both stood up. He moved protectively in front of Perrie before they saw Hatchi run towards them Debbie following behind them. She immediately cupped Beaus face when she saw him.

"What happened to you?" She asked motherly tone prevalent. He looked over at Perrie before shrugging. The younger blonde began to crack up Debbie looked at her. "What did you do to him?" She asked as she turned. Beau took this as an opportunity to sit on the couch before Perrie sheepishly followed as she answered her mother's question.

"I pushed him and he tripped and fell into one of the cabinets in the kitchen." She slowly curled into him as his arm wound around her his hand resting on her hip. Hatchi made his way between the pair before curling into the same side of Beau that the blonde was on. Her fingers immediately moved to pet the small dog who began to happily wiggle between the pair.

"Well I don't want to bother you two any longer." Perrie was about to protest when Debbie said. "I just came to drop the dog off. Though I do expect you both to come over this weekend for dinner." They both nodded before they stood and hugged Debbie.

Once she was gone Perrie and Hatchi both curled back into Beau. He turned the tv on while she ordered takeaway. When she was done on her phone she grabbed the ice and moved it to his face. When he went to grab it from her she shooed him away.

"Leave me be. I want to baba." He shook his head before he turned and connected their lips. Smiles grew across both their faces before they heard a very familiar voice gag. "Shut up Poopey." Perrie said before turning to a smirking Jade.

"I know what you two were up to last night." Beaus eyes went wide as his face turned beet red. Perrie hit his side before he turned to her his eyes growing wider. That's when the blonde turned red. Jade burst into laughter as she knew what they were thinking. "D-Deb-Debbie saw your neck like that!" She couldn't control her laughter.

"No wonder why she left quickly." Perrie whispered into his ear before it was their turn to start laughing. The blonde buried her face in his neck as the threes laughter subsided.

Jade left a few hours later leaving the two alone once more. Beau stood up before moving to look in the mirror the blonde had in the hallway. Perrie watched him as he turned and looked at her. As he walked closer his eyes narrowed at her. When his lips connected with her neck she moaned as he spoke.

"I think I owe you a few."