Mama

It was nearly nine months later and nearing Mother's Day. Perrie had gone back to her hectic schedule of recording and doing interviews. Unlike the past though she had Beau and Blue right there with her every step of the way. Beau was a godsend to her, if she couldn't have Blue with her, the newborn was with his father either being coddled or played with. Baby laughter was always filling the room everywhere they went.

Lately though Perrie had noticed Blue wanting little to do with her unless he needed a feeding. It was wearing on her more and more and nearly broke her heart when she heard the infant mutter "Dada" over and over again with not even a single mutter of "Mama."

Perrie walked down the stairs tired. They had a late recording session the night before and had sent the boys home nearly three hours before she arrived home. As she approached the kitchen she stopped as she heard Beau talking.

"Come on Blue you've got this, just say ma-ma." He slowed down the last two words before she heard her son speak.

"Dada." She saw Beaus head shake.

"No buddy. Ma-Ma." He said slowly. "Mama" he repeated once more.

"Dada." Beau wasn't giving up as the infant babbled away.

"Mama, Blue, Mama." The infant continued to babble before Perrie saw the slight defeat come over his face. "Come on Buddy just do it once. Say Mama."

"Dada." Blue said as his hands reached out for his dad. Beau sighed before picking the infant up and bouncing him around earning a fit of laughter. Perrie came into view as the laughter died down. The older man instantly moved towards her before his lips pressed to hers. "Mama." She pulled away faster than you can blink. Her eyes met his staring as her son continued. "Mama, Mama, Mama, Mama." He repeated over and over again as the tears welled in her eyes. She scooped Blue up instantly before she started kissing all over his face earning even more laughter. "Mama."

Beau could finally celebrate he silently cheered before his lips pressed to Perries and then to his sons head.

"Good job Buddy." He said against the infants soft skin. Both parents saw a large gummy smile appear on his face. "You know I was trying to get him to do that for Mum's Day but I guess he had other plans." Perries lips instantly met his.

"God I love you." He pressed his lips to her temple as he wrapped his two favorite people in a hug.

"I love you too Pezza. I'm sorry if it seems like he's all about me. He's really not though, there are times when nothing will calm him down until I lay the little fuck on your pillow or wrap him in one of your shirts. He really still is a Mumma's boy." He had noticed how down she looked every time she had to leave or every time he had said Dada instead of Mama. She looked up at him.

"Don't be love. It's just still my emotions getting the best of me. It's just hard to know that we might be going on a tour soon and I'd be leaving you both behind." He started to laugh before she gave him a questioning look.

"Love that's not going to happen. We're coming with you or we're not letting you go at all." When her eyes met his she knew he was dead serious. Her lips almost instantly pressed to his. "Plus there's no way in hell I'm going to be the only one to deal with his hissy fits. We all know you're the only one that can stop him." She started laughing before she nodded.

Recently Blue had begun to not want to take naps and when he did that it lead to him having all but a melt down a few hours later. Nothing not even a bottle could get him to stop. The only way to calm him down was for Perrie to rock him in a chair while softly singing to him. It never failed to not only put the baby to sleep but it always had Beau right behind him.

"Well I don't blame him. Nobody wants to hear your tone deaf singing." He chuckled.

"True.. I don't even want to hear it." She giggled at his words before motioning to the couch. "You go on ahead and cuddle with him. I'm going to make up some breakfast." As if on cue her stomach growled. His arms released her before he turned around and gave her a loving tap on the ass. "Go on baba, see if you can continue this good morning by getting him to crawl. We've been working on it little by little." He could see her eyes light up before she just about ran off to the little play corner they had made for Blue.

Beau watched the two for a moment a smile growing on his face as she sat down and slowly started helping the infant maneuver. As he walked off into the kitchen Perrie helped her son into crawling position.

"Mama." A smile lit up her face as he began to bounce forward and back unmoving. Just then Hatchi burst his way into the play area and started crawling around the ground towards Perrie a smile on the little dogs face. She couldn't help but laugh as she spotted the dogs actions. As her eyes flicked back to her son she just about stopped.

"Beau! Get in here now!" She could hear a pan go flying into the sink and she hoped that it was nothing important. He practically ran into the room and almost forgot about the baby gate that was there. As he stopped he looked at her curiously before looking at Blue. She chuckled as the older man's mouth dropped at the sight in from of him. The young boy was crawling around following Hatchi everywhere he went. Beaus next words were spoken in awe.

"Well I'll be damned."