Surprise

I miss you. That was the text Beau had just received. He put his phone quickly away as his doctor appeared in the room.

Just under an hour later he was cleared to travel and drive. As he was riding back in his taxi to his flat he was looking at flights. Perrie had been updating him on every place they were with pictures. It had been around two months since she left. When he finally found the soonest flight to Melbourne. Even though the girls would be home in a week he couldn't wait any longer.

A long flight later he finally arrived. He went to his hotel room to change before he headed straight to the concert venue. He texted Aaron to let him know to let him in. Moments later Aaron appeared at the door and silently let him in.

"If you want to watch the girls we can either watch from backstage or we can go out front." Beau thought about it for a moment.

"What do you think would surprise them more?" Aaron simply laughed before Beau followed him down different corridors. When they reached their destination the blonde knew it was perfect.

The girls were just going on stage. When his hat was turned backwards Perries eyes caught his. She did at least ten double takes before she judged Jade and pointed to the man in the crowd. It was Jades turned to do more than her fair share of double takes. He flashed a smile at the blonde before she could see him start to laugh. Aaron had made him laugh by saying.

"You know their going to kill you for messing them up." The blonde shook his head knowing it was the truth.

"Yeah but it's worth to to see their faces." Beau said with a smile. It was then he realized Perrie was running straight for him. Before he even knew her small body just about knocked him over.

Before they even knew it the crowd was going nuts. The camera that was following Perrie was being shown onstage. This was the Mixers first view of the blondes new beau. When the two blondes lips connected the crowd got even louder. It was then that Perrie quickly made her way back to stage. But not before the crowd got a full view of Beaus bright red face.

Once the show ended Beau was directed to the back to the girls. Before he even knew what was happening a body slammed into his back her legs and arms wrapping around him.

"Hiiiiii Jaaaaaadeeeeeeeey." He singsonged. She started to laugh as he began to hop down the hall to the dressing room.

"You know I have never seen her this happy before." Beau raised an eyebrow at her a smile growing on his face. Jade shook her head. "Never. Not even when we won X-Factor." She kissed his cheek. "Thank you." She whispered into his ear as he set her down before the girls dressing room door. "Wait out here. I'll let her come get you when we're all decent." He nodded as he leaned against the wall next to the door.

His hat hung low over his face as his head leaned against the frame of the door. His eyes closed for what felt to him like a moment. In reality his lack of sleep on the plane ride caused him to slip into a light slumber.

He was awoken by Perrie gently nuzzling her nose into his chest as her arms wrapped tightly around him. Instantly Beaus arms wound around her gently squeezing her.

"I missed you too." He had finally responded to her text. Her day of worrying slipped away a second later. They held each other silently for five minutes before Jade finally pulled them into the room. As Beau moved to sit on the couch Perrie quickly curled into him her head resting along the base of his neck. "Hello everyone." He said with a smile. They all waved at him as the blondes lips met his neck.

His arms gently wound around her. When Jade came over she leaned into the two. Jesy came over and ruffled his hair before moving to lean against Perrie.

"How long are you staying?" Leigh asked with a smile as she turned her chair to face them.

"Until yous start to get pissed off with me." He watched out of the corners of his eyes as a smile lit up the blondes face.

"Oh lovely. You can be our bodyguard for the rest of this leg then." He started to laugh at Jesys words. When his fingers intertwined with Perries he spoke.

"It would be my honor." The three girls near Beau all kissed his cheek before Leigh crashed into him creating a group hug.

"You are so going to get sick of us." Perrie teased. He chuckled lightly.

"Get sick of you maybe. Them nahhh." She simply shook her head before she laughed. When she whispered in his ear he shuffled her closer to him.

"You'd never get sick of me." Her voice was low before lips met his ear causing him to shiver. She kissed his neck before she nuzzled back into her spot. He kissed the top of her head lightly before Jade stood up.

"Come on. The cars here to take us to the hotel." A moment hadn't passed before Beau stood up pulling Perrie up with him. She started to laugh as her arm wrapped around his back as his arm followed.

"That tired?" He nodded. He hadn't slept in more than twenty-four hours. "You haven't slept have you?" He shook his head. "Good."

"Why?" He asked his eyebrow raised.

"I haven't slept since I left."