Surprise

Beau was woken up four hours later by Dawn entering the flat. As he padded down to the kitchen he smiled tiredly at his mother.

"I'm sorry sunshine I didn't realize yous were still sleeping." He hugged his mother gently before he replied.

"We had a rough night last night. We didn't fall asleep until after five am." The older blonde looked at him as he leaned against the counter opposite of her.

"What happened?" She asked softly before he sighed. As Perrie was walking towards the kitchen she stopped in the hallway so she could hear his words.

"She thought that I was cheating on her with Jade." Dawn started laughing.

"You would never. I mean maybe five years ago you would have but not now." What Perrie didn't see was the shake of his head. But she did hear his next brutally honest words.

"I would never mum. Not even back then. I have never cheated on anyone and I would never even think about cheating on Perrie." Dawn moved closer before her hands cupped his face.

"I'm glad love. Maybe it's time you tell her that." He nodded before she hugged her son tightly.

"I just have no idea where it came from. I mean I was trying to get her the perfect gift for Christmas and I did become distant but she wouldn't even talk to me. Wouldn't give me a chance to explain. I just don't understand it." Perrie could hear Dawn hit the back of his head.

"Love when you go all in for a present it's basically like you disappear. Either explain that to her or realize it and stop it. You need to realize that she loves you as much as you love her, she didn't want to talk to you because she felt betrayed especially if she thought the other woman was Jade. We all know it wouldn't happen but maybe you should prove it to her. Just think sometimes you have a hard time doing that." He nodded before they both heard Perries footsteps.

She immediately went towards Beau before his arm wrapped around her back gently. He could tell that she had heard their words but knew not to bring it up. His hand ran gently along her spine as her ring adorned hand moved to rest along his stomach. It was then that Dawns mouth dropped.

"A-Are you..?" She couldn't even finish her sentence before both of them nodded. Tears welled in her eyes before the two were engulfed in a hug. "I can't believe it." She whispered before she pulled away. "My baby's getting married." Beau laughed lightly as his hand gently squeezed Perries side. When Dawn moved to cup Perries face tears were streaming down her face. "I can't wait for you to be part of the family."

It was Perries turn to have tears flowing down her face. Neither one expected this to happen. When Dawn moved to hug her she broke down. Nobody had ever said anything so nice and meaningful to her. Beaus hand was gently running along Perries back before the two women broke away.

"I'm sorry. I'm just a little emotional." The older woman laughed lightly.

"Don't be sorry love it happens." She replied softly before Perrie moved to lean against Beau. He had a thought cross his mind at that moment. When Dawn left he turned to the blonde finally releasing what he had been holding in for hours.

"Pez do you remember the night of the EMAs?" He asked quietly before her eyes went wide. She just about bolted to the bathroom. She could hear him following behind her. He listened as he heard a box rip open. He moved away from the door before he went to sit on the edge of the bed his head in his hands. She finally emerged sniffling slightly. He finally looked up at her only to see tears running down her face.

They had talked about having children before. In the beginning they had decided to wait but as time went on they honestly didn't care. They were safe most of the time but there were moments where they had a few two many drinks and didn't remember what happened the night before.

"I'm pregnant." It didn't even take a second for her to be swept up into his arms. She laughed as he carried her to the couch. He set her down carefully before he moved over her his fingers lifting her shirt so her stomach was in view. His lips pressed multiple kisses to her visible skin as her fingers laced into his locks. For the first time since she's known him she saw tears running down his face.

She pulled him up before their lips connected. She could feel his hand gently rest atop her stomach as their lips danced. His actions were slow and gentle. The pair didn't even hear the door open the only thing they heard was Jades squeal. She immediately knew what his hand on her bare stomach meant. When she didn't see was the blondes rings that were hidden in his golden locks.

It took seconds for Beau to fall to the floor his breathing shallow and rapid. Both girls moved towards him. As the blonde pressed on his shoulders Jade once again squealed. As his breathing slowly returned to normal he moved back to the couch the blonde curling into him.

"You're pregnant and getting married?!" Jade just about yelled before they heard three other squeals. Beau groaned under his breath as his arm wound around her his hand landing protectively on the blondes stomach. It was mere moments later that the the two were smashed into by Jade, Ellie, Lucy and Lydia.

"You're crushing us." Beau warned as he felt Perries hands rest atop his on her stomach.

"Yous are crushing all three of us."