Tears?

"So I have a little news to share with you all..." This was the last part of Perries little speech during a break in their last set. She looked over at Beau backstage who gave her a reassuring smile. "So I think you all may have noticed I've slowed down a little and we'll since the beginning of the tour I've had to make some adjustments. Now I don't think many of you have noticed why but I think a few of you may have." Her hand protectively made it's way to her stomach. Her eyes met Debbie's as she continued. "I've got another little one on the way. A healthy little baby girl that you all should be seeing in a few months."

Perrie saw her mums mouth drop as she stopped. She hopped off stage while Jade spoke and went to her mother. A kiss was placed to Blues cheek before her arms wound around her mum.

"I'm sorry to tell you this way but it was better to tell everyone than each person one by one." She commented before Debbie shook her head.

"Don't be sorry Petal I'm just so happy right now." Perrie pulled away and saw tears in her mothers eyes. A gentle hug was exchanged before the younger blonde kissed her son once more and returned to stage. The rest of the concert was filled with happiness and the occasional tear before the girls made their way off stage.

The three instantly pulled each other in before all of their dancers joined in. Not a dry eye was in the house as they all knew this would be the last time with them all together for a long time.  They slowly separated before the girls went to change. Perrie out of the corner of her eye caught sight of her husband before she entered their dressing room, he was wiping the tears from his eyes as he talked with Claude and a few of the others. Once changed she slowly made her way over to him.

"God if you're soft now how soft are you going to be when she gets here?" The blonde asked as she wiped a tear from Beau's cheek. A chuckle escaped his lips before they pressed to her.

"I'm as soft as I'll get. It's just the hormones." He was taking a line out of her books with caused her to burst into a fit of laughter. "Claude just said something to me that got to me." Her lips met his chest as he pulled her into a hug. "Me mam took Blue for the night so it's just us." Her eyes met his before she just about dragged him to the dressing room to grab the rest of her bags.

Her rushing stopped as she entered the dressing room for what would be the last time. Beau instantly wrapped his arms around her knowing what was about to come. She turned in his arms instantly breaking down. Jade and Leigh-Anne came over tears streaming down both of their faces as they joined in on the hug.

"You all know our door is always open..." He said before trailing off as they nodded just about ignoring him.

Though he thought he understood he didn't. This would be the last time for a long time that they would be with their road family. Though the girls could see each other at any time there would only be rare bits when they'd be back together with everyone but even then nothing would compare to them all being onstage preforming in front of a new crowd each day.

"I'm just going to take some bags to the car. I'll be back shortly." Beau said before leaving the three to their hug. He grabbed a few of Perries bags before heading off towards their car. He couldn't help but take note of the smell of gasoline in the air as he stuffed the bags into the boot.

On his way back to the arena his attention was caught by Claude who waved at him distracting him for a moment. As he walked closer to the arena the smell grew stronger.

"Motherfucker that's strong." A cough escaped his lips before he saw an arena worker emerge from the door and light a cigarette. He shook his head knowing that's the last thing a person should be doing when there's gas in the air.

It was almost in slow motion that Beau watched the worker flick his match towards a puddle. His blue eyes watched as the puddle instantly ignited. A split second was all he had before the blue flames moved towards a leaking gas canister.

Seconds later a loud explosion was heard.

Anyone who was outside the arena heard the noise then saw Beau crumple to the ground. Once Clause realized that it was Beau he took off towards the arena. Before he could even hit the door the building was being evacuated. The girls were the first out the door and just about crashed into him.

"What in the hell is going on?" Perrie asked as she looked over Claude's panicked shoulder at the flames behind him that were being extinguished by fire fighters.

"B-B-B-B-B...." He didn't even need to get it out before the blonde was running towards the pile of people that were next to an ambulance. She was grabbed by a medic.

"You can't..." Perrie shut him up.

"That is my husband. If you don't let me you're going to wind up next to him on the ground." The medic released her before she pushed through to get to her husband who was now on a stretcher. She could see a piece of metal protruding from his chest.

"Hop in with them." The man behind her stated before she climbed into the ambulance after Beau was placed in. Her hand took his as she kept out of the way of the two men working as the ambulance began to move.

Once in the hospital he was quickly wheeled back leaving a very disheveled Perrie behind. As she was guided to the nurses desk to do paperwork an overwhelming pain coarse through her body. The head nurse instantly notice the demeanor change as she gripped the desk tightly and her stomach protectively. Her next words came at a mere whisper.

"Somethings wrong with my baby."