Pieces

As they laid in bed that night Perrie began to play with Beaus fingers. All of the festivities had died down and the two were now able to relax.

"You know I was supposed to have more things than a dress today. But that dress was amazing." He nodded.

"Leigh did amazing with it." He commented before she looked up at him. "Perrie you had everything, something old was your mam's earrings from her wedding, something new was your dress and those shoes, something borrowed was my locket which I want back tomorrow." She couldn't help but laugh at his words. "And something blue was your nose ring and dress. You had everything." Her eyes met his as he saw the awe within them.

"You really do know how to put on a surprise." He chuckled lightly.

"I know how to listen love. You told me you've been dying to come back here since you haven't been since you were a child. When I mentioned it to your mum she told me this is where you always wanted to get married. I also remember the countless times that you said no white I don't want it all white, well I told Leigh and let her do the rest. Said you wanted Blue to be in the wedding and that was going to happen no matter what." His hand slipped to her stomach. "Plus we had this little one along for the ride as well. The only thing I didn't follow was your request for simple, but I think I won you over by you not having to do anything." She shook her head.

"You know I would've loved to help." His lips met her forehead.

"I know love but you've been busy with everything else and with Blues birthday tomorrow I knew you'd be focused on that. Plus with everyone coming in for that I thought fuck it, let's just do it and not decide while we're in Vegas on a tour stop to get married on a whim and instead do it with everyone we love." Her lips connected with his, it may have been the thousandth time that night but it felt like the first.

"I don't know what I ever did to deserve you." He chuckled softly as he pulled her into him more. Her body now half draped across his.

"You saved me Pez." She looked up at him before she knew it was true. "I don't know what I would do without you love. You're my entire world Perrie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of the last tour and Perrie laid in bed. The emotions of everything were overwhelming her. Beaus hand gently ghosted over her protruding stomach drawing her from her mind.

"I think I want to tell everyone today.." He gently moved over her so there eyes could meet. She was about seven months along and nobody knew not even their parents. "But we need to tell our mums first..."

"Do we though? I mean everyone's going to be there. It's the last show for now and nobody wants to miss it." He said before she leaned up and pecked his lips. "They may want to kill us for not saying a thing but I'll give them Blue and we can hide." She started to laugh.

"Deal. Just make sure they have Blue and I have you backstage because I'm going to be crying all night." He could see the tears begin to well in her eyes before he started peppering her face with kisses. As he moved lower to place kisses along her stomach they though nothing of the door opening thinking it was simply the dog finally getting his way.

"You're pregnant too!!!" Both of their heads shot to Leigh-Anne who was standing in the doorway.

"Wait what the fuck did you just say?" Perrie pushed Beau off of her before she stood looking at the darker haired girl. "Are you?!" Her words earned a nod before she smashed her best friend in a hug.

"Me. I'm the godparent to this one." She stated matter of factly as tears welled in her eyes.

"You wanna be her godmother eh?" Leigh's head shot to look at Beau before she smashed him into a hug.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. As long as you're their godparents.." The two stopped and looked at her for a moment.

"Their? As in two?" She nodded. "Li-Li. TWO!" Once again Perrie got a nod before she squealed. "Yes. Yes. Yes." All three were smashed into a group hug before Jade walked in completely unaware of what was going on as tears filled her eyes.

"Why in the fuck are yous so happy? It's the last show and I don't want it to end..." Beau moved from the group hug before going to hug his best friend.

"Because you get to spoil three little beasts.." She looked up at him flabbergasted thinking him and Perrie were having triplets. "Oh god wait... That came out wrong. Leigh is having twins and welllllll you get to spoil the little satan spawn that will be Perrie Jr." Jade blinked before pulling away and smashing into the two girls. "Wow.... I'd thought you hug me first but naaahhh. Hug the pregnant ones." He joked before both Perrie and Leigh-Anne glared at him.

The blondes glare almost immediately changed before they saw tears in her eyes.

"God damnit you asshole. This was supposed to be a surprise." Tears were flowing down her face before the two girls pushed her towards her husband. His arms wound around her before his lips met the top of her head.

"I'm sorry love. You will get the glory of telling everyone else though." He commented before she glared at him tears still running out of her eyes. His hands cupped her face wiping her tears away.

"But you weren't supposed to say a thing about her being a her." She pouted.

"I'm sorry... it just happened love."