Realization

Slowly their lips began to move. A slow passion filled dance. Beaus hand gently moved to her cheek carefully caressing her skin. Perrie wanted badly to deepen the kiss but didn't know if it was appropriate.

When he pulled away slightly it took everything in her power to not move closer.

Neither opened their eyes. Yet neither moved away. When his nose brushed against hers she closed the distance between their lips.

His tongue ran across her lips and she bit his lip to hide a moan. Her body about burst into flames when his hands moved down her sides and pulled her closer. Her arms moved around his neck her fingers tangling in his hair.

Perrie deepened the kiss as she pulled gently on the end of his hair. A moan seeped from his lips. She smiled at the sound that was music to her ears. She moved into his lap before pressing on his chest till he was against the couch.

With the added space her hands moved along his chest and down to his abs. A moan was released as his hands slipped beneath her shirt. His featherlike touch staying along her hips.

A smirk crossed his face before she pulled away. Her face hid carefully in the crook of his neck, his arms wrapped around her back protectively. As he kissed her temple she smiled. There was something special about him.

Perrie leaned up and gently pressed a kiss to Beaus cheek.

"You really are a good cuddle." She said earning a smile.

"I could say the same about you." He said cheerfully. "And you really are beautiful Perrie." She moved to look in his eyes as his thumb moved to gently caress her cheek.

She leaned to peck his lips before pulling back with a smile on her face. She moved to rest her head back on his shoulder, he spoke his next words carefully.

"Jades going to kill me." Perrie gave him a questioning look. "Her friends have always been off limits for me. Which up until now hasn't been a problem, I've never liked any of them. But she made it very clear at the club that yous were off limits." She kissed the side of Beaus neck.

"Don't worry about it. She owes me for introducing her to Jed and worst comes to worst I made the first move." He chuckled and kissed her temple.

"I'm glad you did." He said as his finger ran up her spine causing her to shiver. When he tried to grab a blanket she stopped him.

"I'm not cold. That was just surprising." He turned red before she kissed his cheek. "It's a good thing baba." He nodded and rest his head against her shoulder. She smiled and held him close. When he picked her up she looked at him confused before he moved to the recliner he had in the corner.

"I want to cuddle with you and not be afraid that I'm going to drop you." She giggled lightly and pecked him on the lips. As he reclined back she moved her head to rest on his chest as she moved off of him.

Perrie curled into his side as he draped a blanket over the both of them. When his arm went around her, she sighed and relaxed into him. When the door opened they saw a smiling Jesy.

"I knew I should have locked it." He said under her breath causing her to hit his side.

"Aww you two are cute together." Beau and Perrie chuckled as he gently caressed her hip. "Look at them Leigh." The blonde groaned under her breath.

"Oooh Jades going to kill you." She sing songed as she closed the door behind her. Beau rolled his eyes as Perrie giggled.

"So what brings you here?" He asked as the two girls sat down on the couch.

"Jades door was locked and we didn't want to walk into the two of them doing the naughty naughty." Jesy said. Beau shivered and shook his head. "What's with you?"

"Saw it once and it scarred me." All three girls started laughing.

After an hour of talking Jesy finally got a text from Jade saying they could come over now. Beau groaned under his breath knowing he didn't want to move. Perrie leaned into him lightly.

As the other two got up and walked to the door they stopped in the doorway. Leigh was the first to speak.

"Come on you two." This time Perrie groaned.

"Shut it, you two can do the naughty naughty later." Jesy stated before the two walked out. Perrie cuddled into Beau before sighing in defeat.

"We should get up." She said softly. He nodded his hand straying up her side. As she moved to stand up he connected their lips causing Perrie to smile.

When they both were hit with a pillow they quickly pulled away.

"See Leigh I told you so." Jesy said with a smirk. Beaus face turned bright red as Perrie slipped from the chair and pushed past the pair. He slowly got up before following her, Jesy and Leigh close behind.

When they found Perrie stopped at the door Beau carefully moved to stand next to her.

"What's wrong?" He asked quietly. She shook her head and leaned against him.

"Nothing she forgot to unlock the door." He jiggled the handle before he got the door to open. Perrie looked back at at him her eyebrow raised in question.

"My door does it sometimes, you just have to juggle it to unlock it." She nodded before they all entered the house.

Beau was introduced to Jed and unlike most times Beau met Jades boyfriends he actually liked Jed and got along with him.

As the night went on Jade saw more and more of a connection between Perrie and Beau. Towards the end of the night she pulled Beau into the hallway.

She hit his chest once the door was closed.

"What the hell?! I told you to stay away from them." Beau looked at the ground. His hand moved to rub the back of his neck.

"I'm sorry Jade. There's just something different about her." She heard the sincerity in his voice.

"Just promise me one thing." He nodded. "I you hurt her I get to kill you." He nodded before speaking.

"She too special to even think about hurting her."