Questions

"When I was younger I used to get really bad panic attacks when I would get scared." Perrie gently squeezed his hand as he spoke. "It got worse when I lost half my lung." The blonde looked at him concerned. Jade just leaned into him as she had heard this story before.

"I got into a motorcycle accident and crushed the left side of my body. My lung was so bad that they were lucky they were able to save half of it. Ever since then when I have a panic attack I can't breathe." Perrie nodded in understanding while squeezing his hand. She was surprised as he went on.

"When I got out of the accident I was tried for drunk driving and wound up in jail. That's why Jade and I lost touch for a couple of years." She nodded before asking a single question.

"How long were you in jail for?" He fiddled with her fingers gently.

"About a year." Jade patted his thigh gently before smiling at him.

"How are you so nice even though you've been to jail?" The other two started laughing at Perrie's question, she hit Beaus side gently getting him to settle.

"If anything Pez he became nice in jail. If you would have met him before you probably would have punched him." Jade said as he looked towards the ground. "Before you ask I dealt with him because he was actually a decent human being around me. But when he was with his idiot friends he was king asshole." Beau didn't even fight it. Why? Well it was the absolute truth.

"And you two are good now?" She asked looking between the two. They both nodded.

"We were never bad, but we both are just horrible about keeping touch. Plus mam yelled at him when she heard he was going to jail and pretty much covered everything I was mad at him about." He nodded with a chuckle.

"I'm sure she added even more. I heard about it the entire time I was there." Jade chuckled and leaned into him. "Now when do I get to scare the shit out of your boyfriend?" The brunette hit his side hard.

"Trust me we already did." Perrie said causing him to chuckle.

"Well you lot are scarier than I am so I think I'm cool." Jade hit his side.

"Bullshit and if you try to scare him I'll kill you and tell Perrie things that I'm sure she'd love to hear." Jade said with a devious smile. Beaus face turned bright red before he shook his head.

"I'm good." He said causing the two girls to start laughing. Just then Jades phone buzzed. A smile lit up her face before Beau patted her back gently. "Go." He said quietly. The brunette looked between the two who simply nodded at her.

"Are yous sure?" They both nodded before Perrie spoke up.

"You barely get to see him. Go Jadey." She stood up before hugging them both. Before she opened the door she turned around.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." They both chuckled.

"So we can do anything then." Beau said before she flicked him off and left. After a few moments he spoke once more. "Would you like to do anything?" Perrie shook her head before resting it along his shoulder. He gently squeezed her hand earning a smile.

"Sorry. I'm just really comfortable here." He chuckled lightly and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it. I was hoping you wouldn't want to do anything." She giggled at his words. His thumb gently caressed her knuckles as they sat in a satisfying silence. Neither needed or wanted to do anything. "Have you seen your mum?" She looked at him slightly confused at his question. "Not that I want you to leave or anything, but Jade had mentioned that yous have just gotten back. So I was wondering if you had seen your mum yet."

She leaned back into him as she answered.

"I was there for a few days right when we got back." She didn't know whether to push him or not about why he had asked. He nodded at her words causing her to look at him. When their eyes met a small smile appeared on his lips.

She couldn't help the smile that was brought across her lips.

As the day went on they started asking each other questions. It was like a very long yet intriguing twenty questions.

"What do you miss the most when you're gone?" Beau asked her as he came back with a bowl of popcorn now on their fourth movie. He set the bowl down in her lap as she thought before his arm moved around her back. He slowly and carefully pulled her into him.

"Probably my dog. Him or my mum." He chuckled lightly. She nuzzled into him as her legs draped over his, her side leaning against his front.

"You can bring him here if you want." She looked up at him a smile wide across her face.

"Really?" She questioned earning a nod. "You wouldn't mind?" He shook his head.

"I love dogs Perrie." She smiled before quickly leaning to kiss his lips. She hadn't even realized what she had done until she saw the surprise on his face.

"Shit." She swore under her breath her face burying into his chest. What he did next caught her off guard.

He gently tilted her chin up and connected their lips.

If emotions could be seen there would have been fireworks in the room.