Shivers

As Christmas neared Perrie and Beau were both insanely busy. Perrie was going from shoot to shoot, interview to interview. However, tonight was the beginning of the girls break around Christmas. When she walked through the door all the lights in their flat were off.

"Beau?" Perrie questioned knowing he was supposed to be home. She shuffled through the house before she wound up in their shared bedroom. She found Beau asleep clutching her pillow with Hatchi and Bunsen sleeping in him. She moved the kitten and dog before her arms wound around him as she laid next to him. He grumbled before her lips met his shoulder blade.

As quickly as her pillow was released his arms were around her. His nose buried into her hair as he slowly regained consciousness.

"Hi baba." She laughed lightly at the sleep that was flowing through his words. They hadn't seen each other in about three weeks. As her head tilted up his lips connected lazily with hers. She smiled into the kiss as her hands moved to cup his face. Once they were apart their eyes met. "I missed you." He said quietly before her lips were placed on his for a moment.

"I missed you more love." He chuckled lightly before hugging her tightly his head burying in her neck. "Go back to sleep." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm not tired any more Pezza." He stated softly. "I was just waiting for you." She giggled before kissing his temple.

"How have you been baba?" He shrugged before his head moved from where it was nestled. Her fingers tangled in his hair before she asked. "Have you slept at all?" He shook his head.

"Not really. I haven't been feeling to hot." He said before she moved from the bed and stood. When her hand extended towards him his eyebrow raised.

"Trust me?" She questioned. His hand took hers before he slipped from the bed.

"Always." He said softly before she moved him to the recliner. "Let me guess. I'm staying here?" She laughed before nodding. Once she had left for the kitchen he heard her humming. It was then that he ignored what she wanted. He quietly slipped into the room with her before he moved to sit on the counter. He knew she wasn't going to let him help but he simply wanted to be with her.

She hummed the entire time. No words were exchanged between the two. As Perrie noticed his eyes starting to droop she moved closer to him. Her eyes were on the pans as she leaned back into him. Beaus head moved to rest on her shoulder his arms lightly slipping around her.

"Go to sleep love." She said softly before she texted Jade to come over. The brunette quietly entered the pairs flat before she appeared in front of them.

"Wow he does look bad." She commented to the blonde. Perrie had texted her to come over to help her with Beau.

"I know. Could you help me get him to the couch?" Jade eyed him before she shook her head. "Could you call Jesy then?" She nodded before she left the room. Perrie heard her make two phone calls presumably to Jesy and Leigh. Her lips met the other blondes cheek as Jade returned.

"He didn't say anything about being sick?" Perrie shook her head.

"He said nothing. Though he did say he hasn't slept." Jade shook her head before the two waited for the other girls to arrive. "He hasn't looked like this before right?" The brunette shook her head.

"The only thing I distinctly remember is that he never told anyone he was sick when he was younger. There was one time it got to the point where he literally passed out in the middle of class. He was in the hospital for like three weeks." Jade said quietly. Perries fingers protectively threaded in Beaus hair. A small sigh came from him before Jesy and Leigh finally arrived. The four dragged Beau down from the counter before they very awkwardly carried him to the recliner.

"Long time no see." Jesy laughed before they all sat on the couch. "You really need to get a bigger couch." She stated. They were all practically on top of each other.

"I know. That's one of the first things were going to do." Perrie said before she moved from the couch and covered her now shivering boyfriend in a blanket. "Might take a couple days though." They all nodded with sympathetic smiles on their faces. "There's food in the kitchen if you all want some." She said as she moved to sit next to Beau.

"Well don't mind if I do." Leigh stated. Her stomach had growled the second she walked into the flat. As the three girls moved into the kitchen he curled into the blonde. His shivering was shaking her body. As Jade walked out of the kitchen she handed the extra plate in her hands to the blonde before she sat on the opposite side of him. Thankfully the recliner was more than big enough to fit all three of them.

Once their plates were discarded both girls on the recliner curled into the shivering boy between them. As his shivering slowly began to cease his head buried into Perries neck. His lips gently brushed her collarbone.

They spent the rest of the night watching movies and old tv series.